Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Spot on Ronaldo. Colo (2014 edition) and Williamson wouldn't get a game anywhere else so are obliged to be on Pardew's side.

Colo's decline is incredible, he's been absolutely abysmal for months and I can't think of a more ineffective captain

• 3 weeks later...

Shite last night, not sure how this thread has escaped critical posts. Guess it's easier to just hammer dummet.

He was lucky to stay on the field I thought. Couple of naughty petulant challenges on the touchline late on in the 2nd half on another night could have brought 2 yellows.

I also don't understand the bad press Dummett gets.

world cup semi final one minute, the shambles that is nufc the next. guy must be truly demoralised and is starting to look extremely frustrated and his form is merging into the shit around him.

probably thinking why bother.

We really are extraordinarily adept at signing players with no bollocks or ambition.

Aye, they'll be quick enough to demand a move to a team at the top of the league instead of helping us get there though.

If this is what having a "great spirit in the camp" is all about, you can keep it. I remember when Laurent Robert used to get such a fucking slating off our fans when he was the only one who would come out and call Souness out on his bullshit whilst the rest of them were singing his praises, right to the end. Fucking winds me up.

We're wasting our time with this lot. Owner sees it going pear-shaped and refuses to act, manager is incapable of getting results and performances and players are quite happy to go through the motions and watch it all happen. Majority of fans seem totally oblivious/unaware of the situation and seem thankful we're making up the numbers. It's dead, it's just dead in the water and no cunt gives the first fuck.

It's embarrassing.

If this is what having a "great spirit in the camp" is all about, you can keep it. I remember when Laurent Robert used to get such a f***ing slating off our fans when he was the only one who would come out and call Souness out on his bullshit whilst the rest of them were singing his praises, right to the end. f***ing winds me up.

This is the problem, look what happened to HBA for speaking out in private!? No one's going to criticize him, but at the very least they should keep their gobs shut.