Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

http://sortitoutsi.net/uploads/face/14014714.png

Ferreyra, Facundo is a 22 year old ST playing for Shakhtar in FM2014. He is valued at £5.63m and his contract expires on 30-06-2018.

Make sure to use the box below to leave a review of how Ferreyra, Facundo has performed in your FM2014 Save Game.

Ferreyra, Facundo

Name

Ferreyra, Facundo

Nationality

Argentina

Club

Shakhtar

Position

ST

Ability

Potential

Value

£5.63m

Cost

£12.24m

Wage

£14k

Contract Expires

30-06-2018

Review Ferreyra, Facundo

:frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

http://i6.minus.com/ibrcV1ueSSfYK7.PNG

Guest NobbyOhNobby

It never bodes well when the only highlight ssn have/have access to is of him missing a chance...

It never bodes well when the only highlight ssn have/have access to is of him missing a chance...

Should have used the YT clip I watched, he scored about 100 in that alone.

MirrorFootball understands that Newcastle have told the Argentine he may be used as part of a strike pairing, with Alan Pardew considering following the trend of a switch to 5-3-2, and this is far more likely to get the best out of him than operating with him as a lone forward.

:pokerface:

Such a thinking man. Mastermind.

What personnel would we use to even try that?

Krul

MYM willo colo

Janmaat.          Santon

Tiote

Sissoko.      Cabella

De Jong

Rivière / Ferreyra

I mentioned this in the Schalke aftermath, as it terrifies me. Here is where it originates: http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20140726/pardews-praise-for-young-stars_2281670_4036292

Pardew experimented with a 3-5-2 formation in the opening stages at the Westpac Stadium and believes it was an education for both him and his players ahead of the new 2014/15 campaign.

"We changed the system in the first half, just to have a look at certain things," he explained.

"It was designed for Siem (de Jong), and when he went off it didn't really work for us so we went back to our normal shape and did better after that.

In that game, De Jong played in basically a free role, with Colback, Abeid & Gouffran as a central three. I don't know why that requires a third centre half though - at a guess, it will allow de Jong & Cabella (akin to Robben & Sneijder's roles in the Dutch team) to roam off a striker with the extra protection of a third centre back, but it is stupid and it hopefully never sees the light of day

3rd cb will allow the fullbacks to operate as wing backs and stay forward, offering width without wingers. Meaning we can make use of the number 10 style players behind the main striker.

352 or a variation of it doesn't work on a whim it has to be programmed, hard coded in to the club for a while it get it right. That means a manager who understands it, players who are meant for it and fans willing to accept it. It'll never happen here unless a foreign manager came in and insisted on it from the get go.

It would benefit Sissoko and Santon the most IMO, they'd be perfect for it. De Jong and cabella would from what I've seen so far be able to play it as well. Main problem is we can barely sent out two decent CBs nevermind 3

Krul

MYM willo colo

Janmaat.          Santon

Tiote

Sissoko.      Cabella

De Jong

Rivière / Ferreyra

:saylor:

Krul

Mbiwa      Willo        Colo

Janmaat              Tiote                  Santon

Barfa\Sissoko    DeJong          Cabella