Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Just watched a goals video on a popular video site. Everyone looks like a star on these highlight clips but the guy looks like a natural goalscorer to me. He seems very calm in front of goal, finds space, seems to anticipate really well,hits things early and very true. We could have a good one here, if he can adapt and Pardew doesn't ruin him.

Guest Roger Kint

Tim Vickerys opinion:

'He is a bit ordinary but not quite Mauro Boselli standards'

'Be very surprised if he gets close to 10 goals in a season'

:undecided:

Tim Vickerys opinion:

Looks accurate based on what I saw.

Especially considering he can create chances for himself which is practically a must in our side.

Tim Vickerys opinion:

Ah well if Tim Vickery says he's s**** he must be.

Vickery is not always right, he said Rafael Scheidt would be an excellent buy for Celtic and would do well in European football....he hasn't lived that moment down :lol:  Hope he's wrong about Ferreyra but 10 goals wouldn't be too bad a return at all as a loan player who has to adapt to the Premier league in his first season, and as likely a bit part player off the bench.

Man, the wolves are circling on this guy already.

Can't lie I'm nervous for him. Pardew's approach doesn't really tend to suit a striker who isn't super quick/athletic/strong.

I'm just hoping he gets game time alongside De Jong, because currently he seems the one that will get the best out of any striker we play, as a partner anyway.

Man, the wolves are circling on this guy already.

Can't lie I'm nervous for him. Pardew's approach doesn't really tend to suit a striker who isn't super quick/athletic/strong.

I'm just hoping he gets game time alongside De Jong, because currently he seems the one that will get the best out of any striker we play, as a partner anyway.

Not sure Wolves are circling mate.

unlike days of old the main problem with us and getting strikers to score on a consistent basis is lack of service and failure to play to the strikers strengths.

• 2 weeks later...