Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Helping an agent out I reckon.

"get my guy out of Ukraine"

That's what I initially thought but his agent is a family member apparently and so we're highly unlikely to get any favours in return.  I reckon he was brought in at the recommendation of someone who's not a total bellend and Pardle threw a strop.

That's what I initially thought but his agent is a family member apparently and so we're highly unlikely to get any favours in return.  I reckon he was brought in at the recommendation of someone who's not a total bellend and Pardle threw a strop.

i thought it went around a while back that he was brought in on colo's sayso or some shit?

i thought it went around a while back that he was brought in on colo's sayso or some s***?

Yep, I'm sure I read that somewhere too.

We've granted him an asylum from a war. Looks like WBA have done the same with the Kharkiv Argie they never play.

Love how WBA causally have a pair of Argentinian and Portuguese international wingers who they never play.

He seeems to fit the 'big lad up front' mould but with mobility as well (from what i've read) which makes it even more surprising that Pardew won't play him. It's probably something as simple as he's shit at flick ons and back post headers or he doesn't speak English and is therefore

un-Pardewable

Guest Rent-A-Quote

Has Taylor got an apple tattooed on his hand?

That's Cabella's hand, god knows what it is. Those jumpers' sleeves are half black half grey.