Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Calling the window immense n'all. :lol: We've only just about spent the Cabaye/Debuchy money with this lad. Still short of an experienced striker and a starting CB, could probably do with a creative CM too before we're close to 'immense'.

We're still weaker than this time last year despite having tens of millions to spend. No excuse for this bullshit.

Guest ElCid

We're still weaker than this time last year despite having tens of millions to spend. No excuse for this bullshit.

You're totally right and unreal the amount of people sucking this all up!

First options are meaningless; the player can always refuse your contract offer.

That's a very valid concern, that the player might do well and choose to move to a bigger club. I'm not entirely sure if an unilateral clause could exist where wages and terms are agreed upon, and the club chooses to confirm or reject the permanent transfer on their side.

Guest Roger Kint

Go on twitter and try and say it, the fucking plebs are well and truly lapping up the bullshit.

Go on twitter and try and say it, the f***ing plebs are well and truly lapping up the bullshit.

I gave up with that after initially trying to convince them.

They are all a bunch of idiots who are not worth anyone's time.

I'm not sure if we are weaker than last season. It all depends on how the new lads do. I still have concerns upfront and in depth, but as far as the first team is concerned I'd be inclined to say we are better than last season.

That doesn't mean we should stop improving and getting new players in though.

We have lost players like Cabaye, Debuchy, and Remy and for all intensive purposes Ben Arfa too.

I don't care about the number of players signed, none of them touch the quality of players that have left.

We are clearly weaker, not even up for debate.

Calling the window immense n'all. :lol: We've only just about spent the Cabaye/Debuchy money with this lad. Still short of an experienced striker and a starting CB, could probably do with a creative CM too before we're close to 'immense'.

This time last year we hadn't signed Remy (on loan). I doubt many would take that squad (with essentially no strikers worthy of the name except Cisse) over this current one tbh.

We have lost players like Cabaye, Debuchy, and Remy and for all intensive purposes Ben Arfa too.

I don't care about the number of players signed, none of them touch the quality of players that have left.

You don't know that at all man :lol:

Not replacing Cabaye is the biggest weakness. Ben Arfa was hardly a factor, and the other two have "for all intensive purposes" been replaced. We're not in a better position, but people were talking about us getting relegated this time last year.

You don't know that at all man :lol:

Not replacing Cabaye is the biggest weakness. Ben Arfa was hardly a factor, and the other two have "for all intensive purposes" been replaced. We're not in a better position, but people were talking about us getting relegated this time last year.

Pretty much my point. I say we are in a better position because we have replaced lost players where as last season we didn't. There are still areas of concern and I'm not going to get carried away how we have signed some players, but some people are acting as though what we have got are shit compared to what we have lost.

This time last year we hadn't signed Remy (on loan). I doubt many would take that squad (with essentially no strikers worthy of the name except Cisse) over this current one tbh.

Pretty obvious I was referring to the point before the start of the season when we did have Remy, like.

Pretty obvious I was referring to the point before the start of the season when we did have Remy, like.

The end of the transfer window then? I'd say we're arguably better off now, but a lot of that depends on whether the new arrivals can adapt to the Premiership. Also, we may not be done recruiting yet, or indeed letting players go. Far too early to say whether the squad will be better or not; I'm just glad the cunts in charge have acknowledged the necessity to strenghten. They've failed to do so many times.

If we rate him, why not buy him?

Probably because pretty much every Argie striker thats not a star international has been absolutely bobbins in England. Scocco, Di Santo, Boselli, Stracqualursi, Emmanuel Villa, Facundo Sava etc

Re-reading through the thread this post brought back some memories. Facundo Sava, man :lol:

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/standard-pictures/article7366892.ece/alternates/w620/Stand%20and%20deliver:%20Fulham%27s%20Facundo%20Sava%20wears%20the%20mask%20of%20Zorro.%20%3Cbr%3E%3C-br%3EPicture%20by%20Andy%20Hooper..jpg