Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

We have lost players like Cabaye, Debuchy, and Remy and for all intensive purposes Ben Arfa too.

I don't care about the number of players signed, none of them touch the quality of players that have left.

We are clearly weaker, not even up for debate.

I don't think we are. Cabaye hasn't been replaced like for like (even though I don't think he was the creative force for us some seem to believe he was), but we've brought in some very good players in their own right who provide us with some much needed pace and intelligence (mainly Cabella and Siem de Jong). We've upgraded on our squad players (Shola and Gosling out for Riviere/Perez and Colback). I like the look of Ferreyra - if he's committed to the cause and lives up to his potential he could well be an improvement on Remy (who was indeed a very good player although with questionable attitude). Janmaat for me as good a replacement as we could have got for Debuchy. We've also lost Marveaux who barely played (thanks Alan), and it's doubtful that we will see much of Mbiwa and Ben Arfa, but assuming they stay and they fight their way back in contention I don't think we will have gone backwards at all.

So all things being equal and we don't sign a permanent striker - who is the Starter up top between him and Riv?

Would have to think Pardew will go for the big lad. Can see Riviere being shunted wide Gouffran style

We have lost players like Cabaye, Debuchy, and Remy and for all intensive purposes Ben Arfa too.

I don't care about the number of players signed, none of them touch the quality of players that have left.

We are clearly weaker, not even up for debate.

http://images.wikia.com/trailerpark/images/c/c5/Trailer_park_boys_ricky_elvis_do_1.jpg

The ultimate insult of signing a player I've seen loads, recommended on here for a while and yet is massively likely to be Boselli esque flop as he needs others around him to provide and is neither quick nor a bruiser. Annoying yet interesting as fuck

The ultimate insult of signing a player I've seen loads, recommended on here for a while and yet is massively likely to be Boselli esque flop as he needs others around him to provide and is neither quick nor a bruiser. Annoying yet interesting as f***

Can you describe the player? Strengths and all that? Curious to know your thoughts, Disco. Who's he most like?

The player scored six goals in just eight appearances last season and Ferreyra has recently apologised for not playing for Shakhtar during this time.

Just realised he lifted that outdated stats off Wikipedia.

'Journalist'. :lol:

I think the loan fee was the last of the money in the pot so I doubt there'll be anyone else brought in unless there's anymore outgoings.

Think so too unless they flog someone else such as Sissoko. TV money to be trousered then.