Lockwood Cup

Bowie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sometime in October would probably give people enough notice? 19th or 26th since they're the day after home games incase people traveling up want to take in a game up here too?

That seems reasonable to me.

I am up in Newcastle the week before actually and am just starting a new job soon (so holiday's tricky, as is money), so it's possibly a bit unlikely personally, sorry.

However will keep in the loop and come if I can.  Great idea and I'm sure his family and friends will be chuffed with whatever's arranged in Jon's name.

Sometime in October would probably give people enough notice? 19th or 26th since they're the day after home games incase people traveling up want to take in a game up here too?

This. :thup:

Would be ready to fly in if there was a home game near it.

I'd suggest the following.

Saturday morning - Lockwood Cup

(Saturday afternoon - Newcastle game (if on))

Saturday night - Dinner/drinks

Sunday morning - be hungover

(Sunday afternoon - Newcastle game (if on) or watch other games)

Sunday night - Home

We usually do that and it works - although is tiring if all in one day! Allows travelling folk to catch a match. Be wary of having the Lockwood Cup on a Sunday cos we'll all be hungover from the game...

Guest firetotheworks

I'd love to just go for the drink like. I haven't played football in 4 years and don't want to show myself up in front of my football forum friends.

I'd love to just go for the drink like. I haven't played football in 4 years and don't want to show myself up in front of my football forum friends.

:lol: This, if I turn up.  I'll provide the shaving foam for FKs, got loads of the stuff and it never gets used.

Might not be in in a playing capacity (recovering from a broken wrist atm) but would like to be involved in this in some shape or form.

That's the ref sorted. Anyone other than Catchpole tbh.

If it's October time, might actually be back from injury and donning the GK gloves again...otherwise can definitely be a ref, if needed.

I'd suggest the following.

Saturday morning - Lockwood Cup

(Saturday afternoon - Newcastle game (if on))

Saturday night - Dinner/drinks

Sunday morning - be hungover

(Sunday afternoon - Newcastle game (if on) or watch other games)

Sunday night - Home

We usually do that and it works - although is tiring if all in one day! Allows travelling folk to catch a match. Be wary of having the Lockwood Cup on a Sunday cos we'll all be hungover from the game...

:aww: