Malaga 3 - 1 Newcastle United - 02/08/14

Decky

"I did well to stick it out on here during the latter stages of last season. So many people on here are so clueless when it comes to talking about football its borderline embarassing. Sick of logging on every day and seeing the same people talk the same old bullshit they know nothing about. 'Pardew out' 'Obertans shit' 'Pardew never learns' shut the fuck up man. Like your expecting us to be a world beating side or something. Majority of you are keyboard warriors constantly criticising anyone and everyone behind a computer screen. Fucking kids stuff and like I said earlier, know absolutely fuck all about football. You want to try supporting your team players and staff for once instead of just sitting their bitching and crying about them every hour of the day. Embarassment and I almost feel sorry for the mugs that are like it. Dont get me wrong theres some decent people on here too. But sadly they are outnumbered by the clueless keyboard warrior supporters that just chew like fuck. Cant put up with this mess of a group any longer. Mugs."

The problem with our fanbase summed up, what a cretin this guy is, damn facebook morons.

"I did well to stick it out on here during the latter stages of last season. So many people on here are so clueless when it comes to talking about football its borderline embarassing. Sick of logging on every day and seeing the same people talk the same old bullshit they know nothing about. 'Pardew out' 'Obertans s***' 'Pardew never learns' shut the f*** up man. Like your expecting us to be a world beating side or something. Majority of you are keyboard warriors constantly criticising anyone and everyone behind a computer screen. f***ing kids stuff and like I said earlier, know absolutely f*** all about football. You want to try supporting your team players and staff for once instead of just sitting their bitching and crying about them every hour of the day. Embarassment and I almost feel sorry for the mugs that are like it. Dont get me wrong theres some decent people on here too. But sadly they are outnumbered by the clueless keyboard warrior supporters that just chew like f***. Cant put up with this mess of a group any longer. Mugs."

The problem with our fanbase summed up, what a cretin this guy is, damn facebook morons.

Just shows how easily peoples opinions can be manipulated.

"I did well to stick it out on here during the latter stages of last season. So many people on here are so clueless when it comes to talking about football its borderline embarassing. Sick of logging on every day and seeing the same people talk the same old bullshit they know nothing about. 'Pardew out' 'Obertans shit' 'Pardew never learns' shut the fuck up man. Like your expecting us to be a world beating side or something. Majority of you are keyboard warriors constantly criticising anyone and everyone behind a computer screen. Fucking kids stuff and like I said earlier, know absolutely fuck all about football. You want to try supporting your team players and staff for once instead of just sitting their bitching and crying about them every hour of the day. Embarassment and I almost feel sorry for the mugs that are like it. Dont get me wrong theres some decent people on here too. But sadly they are outnumbered by the clueless keyboard warrior supporters that just chew like fuck. Cant put up with this mess of a group any longer. Mugs."

I'd love to know whether people like this get any enjoyment whatsoever out of watching our games.  That's my main problem with Pardew, the joyless nature of it all.

"I did well to stick it out on here during the latter stages of last season. So many people on here are so clueless when it comes to talking about football its borderline embarassing. Sick of logging on every day and seeing the same people talk the same old bullshit they know nothing about. 'Pardew out' 'Obertans s***' 'Pardew never learns' shut the f*** up man. Like your expecting us to be a world beating side or something. Majority of you are keyboard warriors constantly criticising anyone and everyone behind a computer screen. f***ing kids stuff and like I said earlier, know absolutely f*** all about football. You want to try supporting your team players and staff for once instead of just sitting their bitching and crying about them every hour of the day. Embarassment and I almost feel sorry for the mugs that are like it. Dont get me wrong theres some decent people on here too. But sadly they are outnumbered by the clueless keyboard warrior supporters that just chew like f***. Cant put up with this mess of a group any longer. Mugs."

I'd love to know whether people like this get any enjoyment whatsoever out of watching our games.  That's my main problem with Pardew, the joyless nature of it all.

it's the 'the fans just want the players to try hard' brigade that Quest were blithering about. No, I want attacking good football, and no it not too much to ask, it's not too much to ask for any club in the premiership imo.

Agree, its so dull watching nufc these days.

Also like the irony of the guy calling the people who want Pardew out keyboard warriors. While ranting about it, on a keyboard.  :lol:

Have had ZERO interest in our pre-season so far apart from catching up a few post-match pages. Fuck off Alan fucking Pardew. And fuck all the deluded fans who reckon anything will be different to last season (or the one before) just because we've signed a few players. Reading that we're still hoying leather at Willo's forehead for our FK routines almost makes me want to throw up. Pardew is a clueless cretin, and this has gone beyond a joke now.

Pre-season is pre-season and the results mean absolutely nothing. Shouldn't change your opinion one way or the other.

Of course that is true in the grand scheme of things. But watching us lump it forward to Williamson is a telling sign that nothing is going to change come competitive football time.

Guest neesy111

Pre-season is pre-season and the results mean absolutely nothing. Shouldn't change your opinion one way or the other.

Did you actually watch the game?  We were embarrassing first half.  Pre-season or not, we saw the same people being poor in defence.

Were you aware that Pardew was a bad manager and that we're a very poor side when multiple key players are missing before watching this game?

If so, why does it even matter? Just seems a very odd thing to be pissed off about.

Of course that is true in the grand scheme of things. But watching us lump it forward to Williamson is a telling sign that nothing is going to change come competitive football time.

We'll never have a defined style of play under Pardew and his feckless coaches.

He spends every year hoping to find a match winner to bag us enough points to survive. There's nothing proactive about the modern day NUFC.

Guest neesy111

We'll never have a defined style of play under Pardew and his feckless coaches.

He spends every year hoping to find a match winner to bag us enough points to survive. There's nothing proactive about the modern day NUFC.

"That little bit of magic."