Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

He's got his bullshit swagger again because he knows he is absolutely safe as houses and he has, again, a couple of players who even he can't f*** up to rely on to dig him out of the s***. What an utter w***** he is. I absolutely f***ing hate him.

I'm not sure actually. I think Ashley will be expecting a pretty swift return on this summer's outlay, and if Pardew doesn't deliver quickly, he could be in a bit of trouble.

Not expecting a total thrashing but City will stroll to a routine 2-0 win. Cue Pardew praising our 'competitiveness' and work rate post-match because we kept the score down lower than last season.  :anguish:

Guest firetotheworks

milesstarforth: Pardew in programme: 'I'm confident this group of players will give me chance to dispel theory that I'm in some way a negative coach.' #nufc

:yao:

A theory in the same sense that gravity and evolution are theories.

Food poisoning hits the squad at the last minute.  Ben Arfa, having not been invited to lunch, is spared and has to lead a motley crew of youth teamers to an unlikely victory, bagging a hatrick with a crimson Pardew screaming at him to track back the entire time.  Pardew grabs him by the collar as he comes off the pitch, but Shearer runs from the back and clocks Pards with a chair.  Metal remix of Local Hero reverberates around the stadium.

:lol: :lol:

Food poisoning hits the squad at the last minute.  Ben Arfa, having not been invited to lunch, is spared and has to lead a motley crew of youth teamers to an unlikely victory, bagging a hatrick with a crimson Pardew screaming at him to track back the entire time.  Pardew grabs him by the collar as he comes off the pitch, but Shearer runs from the back and clocks Pards with a chair.  Metal remix of Local Hero reverberates around the stadium.

post of the week :lol:

:lol: A crimson Pardew.

I expect it to be:

Krul

Janmaat      Willo                Colo        Haidara

Moussa          Anita            Colback      Gouff

Cabella

Riv

:lol: :lol:

Nearly in tears at that :lol: :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

So many people walking through town today with the new top on. Begs belief.

A certain percentage of our fans would buy shirts even if they said "I AM A TWAT".