Rolando Aarons

Chapo

I must say, whenever I think of the likes of Aarons, Ayoze, and Cabella under the prospect of a competent (albeit as-discussed-at-length underwhelming) manager, I do get almost a slight twinge of excitement.

Guest antz1uk

Problem is the same old story of our first eleven could be decent with a bit investment however the squad is paper thin, it's not like we have a super physio dept either, our injury record is atrocioius

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This season should tell us whether he really is a perma-hamstrung footballer or whether we have a real winger on our hands. Good to see he is training hard to get some form, also nice that we have a manager who has more than a simple amoeba for a brain when tasked with decisions over fitness!

One of my biggest wishes (that are somewhat realistic) for Newcastle United this season is that Aarons has an injury free season and is given a lot of chances to play.

When he came into the team we looked completely different and he was a threat every time going forward with his pace and unpredictability.  If he stays fit, I see SM getting the best out of him.

One of my biggest wishes (that are somewhat realistic) for Newcastle United this season is that Aarons has an injury free season and is given a lot of chances to play.

and he'll be in manchester this time next year :lol:

Something I find quite funny about the prospect of Ashley/Sports Direct United (because of our feeder club mentality) receiving zilch if he has a break-out season, refuses to re-sign & walks for free.

• 2 weeks later...