Africa 'Copa' of Nations 2015 - Ivory Coast Champions

Toon Hoser

Got to love that Bazza. Absolutely hilarious.

He is. :lol:

Still so typical of football in 2015 (or at least my experience of it) that the diving twat keeper wins, and worse still, is the hero. :anguish:

Still so typical of football in 2015 (or at least my experience of it) that the diving twat keeper wins, and worse still, is the hero. :anguish:

Oh aye, it's horrendous bellendary but he's entertained me more than most over the years by being relentlessly shit so I'll let him off.

Sorry, TCD, I know the feeling very well. Another wild shootout involving Cote D'Ivoire. Barry's "injuries" the highlight. :lol: I am happy for them, though it is typical of the "golden generation" that they've backed into the title in a slightly ridiculous way.

Ghana are the new Nigeria. They come close every single tournament and fail at the final (or semi-fnal) hurdle every single time. It is Ghana we are talking about, so I don't mind, but they surely deserve a trophy.

Still so typical of football in 2015 (or at least my experience of it) that the diving t*** keeper wins, and worse still, is the hero. :anguish:

Was he diving? What incentive does he have to dive? :lol: It made no sense.

Sorry, TCD, I know the feeling very well. Another wild shootout involving Cote D'Ivoire. Barry's "injuries" the highlight. :lol: I am happy for them, though it is typical of the "golden generation" that they've backed into the title in a slightly ridiculous way.

Ghana are the new Nigeria. They come close every single tournament and fail at the final (or semi-fnal) hurdle every single time. It is Ghana we are talking about, so I don't mind, but they surely deserve a trophy.

Still so typical of football in 2015 (or at least my experience of it) that the diving t*** keeper wins, and worse still, is the hero. :anguish:

Was he diving? What incentive does he have to dive? :lol: It made no sense.

It was fucking loony. :lol: When he hurt his hand after he saved the Razak penalty was best - presumably to pysche out the next penalty taker - him :lol: