Is N-O.org being infiltrated by the club?

HawK

Guest antz1uk

Acknowledgement is the first step, my friend.

So what's the solution pal?

We'll hand oot loads of flyers outside the ground, demanding people don't gan to the game.

Maybe we can get a massive white bedsheet, and scrawl: "Ashley You've gone Full Retard" on it. Wave it in front of the Sky Cameras outside the ground. That'll shake Ashley to the core, no doubt about it.

And then if he's not left by then -next season hopefully we'll get relegated and then Ashley will f*** off. And then according to the Board, everything will be fantastic. Sounds like a plan that has no flaws at all. Great stuff.

i'd quite happily take relegation and stay there for as long as it took to see the fat bastard gone, if there's no prem league millions or premier league exposure for his tat-direct brand he'll be off quicker than a 2 dollar whore's knickers

We'll hand oot loads of flyers outside the ground, demanding people don't gan to the game.

Maybe we can get a massive white bedsheet, and scrawl: "Ashley You've gone Full Retard" on it. Wave it in front of the Sky Cameras outside the ground. That'll shake Ashley to the core, no doubt about it.

And then if he's not left by then -next season hopefully we'll get relegated and then Ashley will fuck off. And then according to the Board, everything will be fantastic. Sounds like a plan that has no flaws at all. Great stuff.

Nah, mate. The solution is to bend over, lube up and let him keep fucking us. But not just that, we can also criticise the people who are sick of getting fucked and are actively trying to improve the situation of their club. I guess some of us just like it up the arse more than others.  :undecided:

What are you trying to contribute honestly. That post is utter bilge.

Ashley is a cock. Not once have I said otherwise.

But relegation last time didn't get rid of him, why would another relegation be any different?

Been shit supporting Toon this season. Pretty fucking dire. And I'm not having a go at people who've had enough. I get it.

Unfortunately there's no easy answers here.

But relegation last time didn't get rid of him, why would another relegation be any different?

Been s*** supporting Toon this season. Pretty f***ing dire. And I'm not having a go at people who've had enough. I get it.

Getting rid of Ashley will not be easy but it is possible, we're talking about the same fat bastard who closed the singing section because they were singing nasty songs about him. 

Been s*** supporting the Toon this season?!?

Where do these people come from... This season :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol:

Last season was brilliant, didn't you know that?

I went into a coma when we announced Top 10 was the target. I was expecting to fight relegation.

Okay Smart arse, it's been shit for a few seasons now.

What the fuck is about this Board? Everyone always trying to get snide digs in all the time.

Been shit supporting Toon this season. Pretty fucking dire. And I'm not having a go at people who've had enough. I get it.

Making pithy comments about bedsheets made more constructive sense then?

Okay Smart arse, it's been s*** for a few seasons now.

What the f*** is about this Board? Everyone always trying to get snide digs in all the time.

Because yourself and people like Mako starting posting shit. And when you post shit, you will be met with a torrent of shit in return.

What the f*** is about this Board? Everyone always trying to get snide digs in all the time.

Because yourself and people like Mako starting posting s***. And when you post s***, you will be met with a torrent of s*** in return.

Bullshit. What shit have I said then? I've said 2 things today: Colback is a decent squad player and I don't want us to get relegated.

I could understand some stick if I was some Ashley Apologist - bowing down at the altar of Fat Mike.

But I've said numerous times he is a cock and him leaving the club will obviously be for the best.

So yeah definately I deserved being called a retard and a monogoloid for stating my opinions.

Because yourself and people like Mako starting posting s***. And when you post s***, you will be met with a torrent of s*** in return.

Bullshit. What shit have I said then? I've said 2 things today: Colback is a decent squad player and I don't want us to get relegated.

I could understand some stick if I was some Ashley Apologist - bowing down at the altar of Fat Mike.

But I've said numerous times he is a cock and him leaving the club will obviously be for the best.

So yeah definately I deserved being called a retard and a monogoloid for stating my opinions.

:lol: you've perfectly distilled N-O there tbh.

And then if he's not left by then -next season hopefully we'll get relegated and then Ashley will fuck off. And then according to the Board, everything will be fantastic. Sounds like a plan that has no flaws at all. Great stuff.

You misrepresent the entire board by posting stuff like this and not expect a negative reaction? Naive.

Guest firetotheworks

Well it's not bullshit is it? You didn't say that you didn't want us to get relegated, you put yourself on a pedestal and looked down on those who understand the meaning of Creation through Destruction.

Been s*** supporting Toon this season. Pretty f***ing dire. And I'm not having a go at people who've had enough. I get it.

Getting rid of Ashley will not be easy but it is possible, we're talking about the same fat bastard who closed the singing section because they were singing nasty songs about him. 

Relegation and coming back up the season after saved fat boy from losing big cash but relegation and wilderness years may make him think again ,fingers crossed for that as unless a rich billionaire/consortium come along relegation is our only hope

And then if he's not left by then -next season hopefully we'll get relegated and then Ashley will f*** off. And then according to the Board, everything will be fantastic. Sounds like a plan that has no flaws at all. Great stuff.

You misrepresent the entire board by posting stuff like this and not expect a negative reaction? Naive.

Was called a retard and a monogoloid before I posted that comment.

I hadn't even said anything, just that I thought Semtex was totally wrong for saying he'd take 10 relegations to get rid of Ashley. I know he was being flippant, but I said I thought it was silly comment and I get a load of snide abuse.

The answer to the question posed by this thread is quite obvious from where I'm sitting - why WOULDN'T the site be targeted by Ashley's stooges, they try to control the press etc..?

The answer to the question posed by this thread is quite obvious from where I'm sitting - why WOULDN'T the site be targeted by Ashley's stooges, they try to control the press etc..?

Because people have better things to do with their time?

Because people have better things to do with their time?

I can think of many things worse than this if I was being paid (reasonably well) for it.