Is N-O.org being infiltrated by the club?

HawK

There will be club officials who view this forum but I doubt any of them post on here with much regularly.

It's just different people with different views and they should be respected whether you agree or not.

Guest chopey

I have noticed a Drone aircraft hovering above my computer this morning, my work colleague says its a wasp but I know a tiny painted drone when I see one 

I've started looking over my shoulder while walking down the street, and I'm only a part time poster at best...

The fat bloke with cross eyes was the worst, could've been spying on me and a whole host of others tbh. Scared!

Guest firetotheworks

We have to delete this thread, it's hideous.

That's exactly what someone working for the club would saaaaaaaaay.

I can just imagine the club officials and agents acting like The Church of Scientology, driving by your house and hanging on your street corner.  :lol: :lol:

Documenting every move Dave makes. :lol: There'll be a Wire/Sopranos type wanted board with all the admins faces on it in an office in SJP.

I can just imagine the club officials and agents acting like The Church of Scientology, driving by your house and hanging on your street corner.  :lol: :lol:

Documenting every move Dave makes. :lol: There'll be a Wire/Sopranos type wanted board with all the admins faces on it in an office in SJP.

Being followed on your way to buy milk.