Is N-O.org being infiltrated by the club?

HawK

I've noticed a marked increase since the Cardiff game in people popping up to try and spread false truths to defend Pardew and the regime, to try and influence what is a very knowledgeable and justly anti-Ashley and anti-Pardew forum.

Every time they post (they know who they are), I see them get shot down by 5-6 forum veterans, but they just don't give up and keep trying to push their point as if it is valid in any way.

The general opinion of this forum is just that.  Outside of these electronic halls there's a wide spectrum of opinion on all things NUFC.  Having a different opinion than the majority on here isn't unusual or remarkable and those who do probably don't work for the club.  I'm just hoping i've been whooshed and this is some kind of joke thread.

What about the "fans" who asked Pardew for a wave? Maybe they are paid by the regime too. Who can we trust?

That's a secret code.  They're signalling the club that their registrations were successful and they're preparing to storm the 'daft questions' thread.