Is N-O.org being infiltrated by the club?

HawK

:lol: Which ones we talking?  Mako, Figures 1-0 Football and samptime?  Any more?  They have certainly all just popped up at once like.

Disco has always been very suspect in general so I'm not surprised about that one.

Someone in Chronicle comments posting as a 'concerned fan' who thought we shouldn't protest against Pardew was outed as a steward supervisor.  Although was probably just wanting a quiet shift.  Also, used his real name to comment and had a public LinkedIn, so wasn't very good at keeping up the pretense.

:lol: Which ones we talking?  Mako, Figures 1-0 Football and samptime?  Any more?  They have certainly all just popped up at once like.

Disco has always been very suspect in general so I'm not surprised about that one.

Pretty much :lol:

I've said today Colback is a decent squad player and I don't want to see the Toon get relegated.

Must be a full on retard me like.

I've said today Colback is a decent squad player and I don't want to see the Toon get relegated.

Don't talk about me again.

The irony that this shouldn't even be an afterthought, let alone the objective for every season. We are NUFC not fucking Hull City or Leicester City.

Peoples expectations are so low it's frightening.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye

:lol:

Acknowledgement is the first step, my friend.

So what's the solution pal?

We'll hand oot loads of flyers outside the ground, demanding people don't gan to the game.

Maybe we can get a massive white bedsheet, and scrawl: "Ashley You've gone Full Retard" on it. Wave it in front of the Sky Cameras outside the ground. That'll shake Ashley to the core, no doubt about it.

And then if he's not left by then -next season hopefully we'll get relegated and then Ashley will fuck off. And then according to the Board, everything will be fantastic. Sounds like a plan that has no flaws at all. Great stuff.