Newcastle United 0 - 2 Man City - 17/08/14 - Post-match reaction from page 34

BlueStar

We actually look alright :o

We do, now if some of the negative f***ers on here would see that and support the team it might make this place more bearable

Absolute drivel, the fans are the only thing that are not negative about this club.

You think? I haven't got enough time to give you examples from this board but the weight of negative versus positive will be well in favour of the former.

Fancy that. Club with no ambition in having negative fans shocker!!

Sissoko much more effective playing centrally as he is now

Definitely, particularly as a three. Doesn't always get it right, but does a lot of good things. So much drive in there.

Please tell me Pardew didn't think the applause was for him just then.

:lol: Not even Pardew could mistake those applause as being for him, considering the games previous he's heard exactly the same thing.

:lol: thought I saw him raise a hand to the crowd and briefly clap.

He probably did. Has done before. Recognising the applause for John and Liam, tbf.

I for one am shocked we don't see more posts along the lines of "Yay, we lost 4-0 again.  Made my f***ing weekend that."

If we keep it on the deck, playing well, that's all we can ask for. If it was route 1 shit again then yes I'd be hoping for a loss. Fair play though, so far, we've looked good.

:lol: Not even Pardew could mistake those applause as being for him, considering the games previous he's heard exactly the same thing.

He probably did. Has done before. Recognising the applause for John and Liam, tbf.

Aye, started clapping just after too.

Nah they are cheering the king again (in his head)