Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest Dontooner

Anyone Disagrees with me calling Pardew a "Hoof and Cross" Manager anymore?

Would just like to know.

Gillingham FFS shame on him

Guest Dontooner

Anyone Disagree with me calling Pardew a "Hoof and Cross" Manager anymore?

did anyone ever disagree?

Wonder where is Inochi now adays? My greatest critic got banned a couple of times responding to him.

All in good fun though

Getting knocked out of the cup used to be one of the biggest suckerpunches of the season for me. Even though we've been rubbish for most of my time supporting us, we've still experienced good cup runs under terrible managers like Souness. It let's you believe success is actually a tangible entity - you can still have a stab at it and maybe just do it - and I was always gutted when we were knocked out.

Now I would probably actually accept us throwing the cups if it meant, for sure, we'd see some good football in the league. We've got fuck all going on with Pards and it's all a really low point.

Not sure if people have seen these comments from the King...

“I am damned if I do and damned if I don’t, the most important thing for a manager in a cup is to win – which I have done.

“It’s a shame (Rolando) Aarons got a knock as I thought he caused the most problems, he has played his way into around the first team.

“I think that he typifies what Newcastle fans want to see, taking people on and making things happen.

“There is a chance that he could appear on Saturday (v Palace).

“Obertan has had a good pre-season and if he can keep his confidence levels where they are now, then he can win back the crowd.

“Sometimes our crowd is difficult for him – he had the freedom tonight and he showed his qualities.”

“I am damned if I do and damned if I don’t, the most important thing for a manager in a cup is to win – which I have done.

“It’s a shame (Rolando) Aarons got a knock as I thought he caused the most problems, he has played his way into around the first team.

“I think that he typifies what Newcastle fans want to see, taking people on and making things happen.

“Obertan has had a good pre-season and if he can keep his confidence levels where they are now, then he can win back the crowd.

“Sometimes our crowd is difficult for him – he had the freedom tonight and he showed his qualities.”

Fucking play HBA then you utter waste!

Obertan  :lol:

Guest Dontooner

If you think Obertan is stupid i have no words to describe Genius Pardew.

Anti Football b******

Shell shocking how poor a manager we have.

We might come good in the cup one day. All you have to do is Parlieve.

What an inspiration.

If only John Anderson would use that line.

Notice the "which I have done", always about him when we win

Guest antz1uk

I don't want us to win anything while that fraud is in charge, not even a football match, as every one he does win just means we have to start the process all over again. I want the man out, by whatever means, even if it means not winning another game and being relegated, he's not just a shit manager, but he's an absolutely awful person, he's sly, full of shit and a complete and utter bullshit merchant. You can't believe a thing that comes out of his mouth, everything he says has spin on it for his own agenda, fucking obertan man! When we have HBA there, it's liked the twat thinks we have forgot HBA and he refuses to acknowledge his existense

Was just about to mention the same thing. He's quite happy to personally take the credit for the wins but he'll point the finger at anyone/anything he can when we lose. One of the most loathsome of his many character faults. He's essentially spineless and without any courage whatsoever. He's scum. 

Guest antz1uk

Was just about to mention the same thing. He's quite happy to personally take the credit for the wins but he'll point the finger at anyone/anything he can when we lose. One of the most loathsome of his many character faults. He's essentially spineless and without any courage whatsoever. He's scum.

O0

Must be our fault Obertan is s**** aswell, I seem to remember him getting a lot of leeway in that first season even when he was absolute dross.

Of course it is, the King picked up a perfectly good quality player on the cheap.  We turned him shit.