Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I wonder what percentage of games have been eye-bleedingly tedious over the course of his almost 4 years.  Difficult to measure I suppose, but it feels very high.

3.5 of our home games were "enjoyable" last season IMO.

Liverpool, Chelsea, Stoke 2nd half & Cardiff.

Sub 20% :thup:

It's unbelievable how much more relaxing my life is since I've learned to distance myself from paying full attention to this man's gruesome football.

'Watched' tonight whilst following my bets on the Bet365 live in-play thing. Knowing he's in charge can make even the phrase "NEWCASTLE DANGEROUS ATTACK" sound dull.

It's unbelievable how much more relaxing my life is since I've learned to distance myself from paying full attention to this man's gruesome football.

'Watched' tonight whilst following my bets on the Bet365 live in-play thing. Knowing he's in charge can make even the phrase "NEWCASTLE DANGEROUS ATTACK" sound dull.

I agree, I accepted defeat a while ago. It's more a strange degree of amusement at how ridiculous it's got as opposed to a raging inferno of hate. Occasionally the old blood pressure goes up but generally I'm more relaxed about things. He just continues to make himself look like a cunt and eventually he'll get found out, eventually.......

I agree, I accepted defeat a while ago. It's more a strange degree of amusement at how ridiculous it's got as opposed to a raging inferno of hate. Occasionally the old blood pressure goes up but generally I'm more relaxed about things. He just continues to make himself look like a c*** and eventually he'll get found out, eventually.......

I began to type something similar, it's like the 5 stages you experience when you find out your going to die, welcome to acceptance guys! I've done the rage and hatred, but what's the point, it makes no difference. It's better to just take a step back and laugh at his ineptitude, it will bite him on the arse, it's just taking a lot longer than anyone anticipated. This season will be his last, he won't see it through barring a minor miracle, he's on a hiding to nothing.

I couldn't be arsed to even listen to the radio commentary and from the sound of it Mick Lowes couldn't be arsed either.

Hell be here smiling each time one of us dies until we are all dead and all that is left is braindead charvers brought up on the pardew dynasty. It will be like us looking back to KK or SBR.

It went down to the last day son we could have been in the Champions League only 2nd season after promotion.

"It’s a very, very difficult place to come. And yet we controlled the game more or less all the way through."

Gillingham is now a  very, very difficult place to come to. Does this fucking cunt know who he is managing? We should walk games like this ffs. Wish someone would throw some financial statistics in his face, because I bet the difference between their budget compared to ours is pretty fucking massive, and he loves to say shite like that when explaining why we can't compete.

"It’s a very, very difficult place to come. And yet we controlled the game more or less all the way through."

Gillingham is now a  very, very difficult place to come to. Does this f***ing c*** know who he is managing? We should walk games like this ffs

Fucking difficult to go to league one grounds man. Fuck off you fucking charlatan cunt

"I’ve been here many times as a manager, I’ve played here, done a lot of scouting here when I was at Charlton and Crystal Palace as a player.

"It’s a very, very difficult place to come".

Only because you can't work out what to do Alan.

"I just think we've shown real solid team performances in the three matches so far, without really getting a break in front of goal," said Pardew.

"So many times we could have got a break tonight and we could have got a second or third goal and it didn't happen for us.

"I'm hoping to get a break on Saturday, we just need one break. It would be nice to score two or more goals on Saturday.

"The way Palace play, how quick they are on the break, you sense that they could score, so it might mean we do need to get two or three goals so that's what our focus must be."

That's it. That's basically the extent of his coaching ability. Waiting for 'a break'.