Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Fucking hell, if you ever want an esteem boost for your team, just get drawn against a Pardew side and let him play down his chances by talking up the opposition at every opportunity.

Talking about how it's such a 'difficult place to go', how the atmosphere will be 'white hot'. Nou Camp? Turk Telecom Arena? No, Gillingham's notorious Priestfield Stadium.

f***ing hell, if you ever want an esteem boost for your team, just get drawn against a Pardew side and let him play down his chances by talking up the opposition at every opportunity.

Talking about how it's such a 'difficult place to go', how the atmosphere will be 'white hot'. Nou Camp? Turk Telecom Arena? No, Gillingham's notorious Priestfield Stadium.

I'm pretty sure every team that play us has Pardews pressers as their team talk, if he can't boost their teams confidence and moral no one can.

Performances in domestic cups since Ashley took over of the teams that have made up the top two divisions over the last two years, all those to make QFs in red.

rL8br2YU4dhblb2gSKiCiLiD65FPeNjWWq9PEP_K73I

Can certainly see why the arse-licking wanker thinks we've treated the cups identically to everyone else.

Can certainly see why the arse-licking wanker thinks we've treated the cups identically to everyone else.

Results over this period don't equate to prioritisation by the clubs in question. Not sure why the idea that a lot of clubs prioritise the Premier League is so hard to accept. I don't mean agree with, I just mean accept that it happens.

Ian, you treat the word "prioritise"differently to me. To me it means to put tasks in order of importance. It's not prioritising if you leave the second task off the list altogether and just sack it off because you don't think they're paying you enough for that one. That's negligence.

Ian, you treat the word "prioritise"differently to me. To me it means to put tasks in order of importance. It's not prioritising if you leave the second task off the list altogether and just sack it off because you don't think they're paying you enough for that one. That's negligence.

Well yeah, there are degrees. I agree we should treat the cups with much more importance anyway, and even if we don't we should pretend we do.

If you're a parent, clearly your top priority is taking care of your kids. That is the thing you need to absolutely do.

That doesn't mean that you let your dog die. You can also feed him, too.

If you had to pick one, you'd pick the kids. But it really isn't that hard to take care of both.

by the way Mick add the quote to thread title please

I'll change it when he's sacked because so far in 2 games we've played I can't see him getting beyond this thread. As expected nothing has changed except for the players names.

O0

We'll win our next two and keep clean sheets IMO. Paper over the cracks and start this season same as last year.

I also reckon this, 0-2 after a dismal start tonight, late winner v rudderless Palace.