Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I have a feeling the HOPELESS banner could be getting hung off the tyne bridge tomorrow

That would be epic. Just watch Santoon that's a big railing to go over.

:lol: Stay safe SanToon.

:lol: I think we need to get a safety harness for this one, not so much comedy distance on that fall

I'm not a racist but I don't want an English manager. We've got a decent group of technicians in our team and only someone brought up who believes in keeping the ball on the ground is right for us. Don't even care if the bloke hasn't managed a top tier team. I'm all for chasing Dortmund's U18 manager; he'll have the same philosophy as Klopp.

I know English managers tend to be less into technical football than continental ones, but the real problem is that Ashley goes for the real dinosaurs. But Keegan was English and so was Robson. Even now Brendan Rodgers while not technically English is still a product of English football. The point is, if the fat chump is too nervous of going abroad for a manager, at least try and find a British manager with a good approach and some standing in the game.

Guest antz1uk

that gives me very much hope, but how would they know? they have no insiders in the club now, or from what we're led to believe anyway

Edit: Why can't i find that tweet? has it been deleted?

Guest neesy111

If Pardew was really on the verge of being sacked, why would Ashley have agreed to letting Ben Arfa and Mbiwa go? It doesn't add up.

Unless he didn't sanction them and let the club decide outgoings.

If Pardew was really on the verge of being sacked, why would Ashley have agreed to letting Ben Arfa and Mbiwa go? It doesn't add up.

Money off the wage bill. Two highly paid players not playing as far as Ashley's concerned, they might aswell get paid off someone else.

Pardew's day's are numbered. He's under so much pressure and we're 3 games in, he won't survive 38.

I don't even know what I would do. Maybe nothing, just be really sombre, walk outside and breathe the fresh air, enjoy the little things again. Like a reformed man who's just finished a 4 year jail sentence.

Then punch the fuck out the shed and moon your neighbours, whilst crying and laughing at the same time.

Money off the wage bill. Two highly paid players not playing as far as Ashley's concerned, they might aswell get paid off someone else.

Pardew's day's are numbered. He's under so much pressure and we're 3 games in, he won't survive 38.

I know he won't survive 38, I was responding to the idea he's got two games left to save his skin.