Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Until people stop going on mass nothing is ever going to change and doesn't matter how many protests are carried out. Any other club Pardew would be gone a long, long time ago. The fact he is not tells me Ashley just doesn't give a f*** and in my opinion is very bitter towards us ever since the Keegan scenario. All those fans who keep going and play the i support the team not the regime card - your welcome to your Championship football next year is what I say because in my opinion that's exactly what you will be watching

Excellent post, sums it all up.

Chronicle says Pardew wanted Soldado on loan to try and solve our lack of goals :mike: f*** me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They also said he won't be fired as a "knee-jerk reaction" if we lose to Palace on Wednesday. Yeah - we have only been shite for a short time like.

Chronicle says Pardew wanted Soldado on loan to try and solve our lack of goals :mike: f*** me

:lol: :lol: :lol:

They also said he won't be fired as a "knee-jerk reaction" if we lose to Palace on Wednesday. Yeah - we have only been s**** for a short time like.

I dont think losing to Palace would make any difference as they aren't bothered about the cups...A good thunderscuttle off Stoke will push things a bit closer  to the edge tho.

Until people stop going on mass nothing is ever going to change and doesn't matter how many protests are carried out. Any other club Pardew would be gone a long, long time ago. The fact he is not tells me Ashley just doesn't give a f*** and in my opinion is very bitter towards us ever since the Keegan scenario. All those fans who keep going and play the i support the team not the regime card - your welcome to your Championship football next year is what I say because in my opinion that's exactly what you will be watching

I agree. We shouldn't return until the club is sold. The situation is untenable - Ashley is banking on mediocrity while gambling on safety year after year. Zero real investment. Zero ambition. Let Mike Ashley's NUFC burn, it's not ours as it is now.

Worth restating when we're accused of being hysterical or kneejerk

Of the last 28 PL managers to lose their jobs all had a better recent record than Alan Pardew.

Where did this stat come from? I've been trying to track it down without success.

Worth restating when we're accused of being hysterical or kneejerk

Of the last 28 PL managers to lose their jobs all had a better recent record than Alan Pardew.

Where did this stat come from? I've been trying to track it down without success.

BBC's Dan Walker

Doesn't really explain his workings, ie what counts as 'recent'.

He'll lose the job on his own. Doesn't need our help.

This. Ashley can continue to back him and fight the fans and local media, but at the end of a day a shit manager is a shit manager. When we spend the rest of this season in a relegation battle he'll have no option but to pull the trigger even if it breaks his tiny heart to do it.

This. Ashley can continue to back him and fight the fans and local media, but at the end of a day a s*** manager is a s*** manager. When we spend the rest of this season in a relegation battle he'll have no option but to pull the trigger even if it breaks his tiny heart to do it.

There is no way Ashley will happily let this cunt relegate us and thats where we are headed. We will lose the next 2 league games and that will be it I reckon.

This. Ashley can continue to back him and fight the fans and local media, but at the end of a day a s*** manager is a s*** manager. When we spend the rest of this season in a relegation battle he'll have no option but to pull the trigger even if it breaks his tiny heart to do it.

There is no way Ashley will happily let this cunt relegate us and thats where we are headed. We will lose the next 2 league games and that will be it I reckon.

Ashley doesn't like to have a gun held to his head so it's no real surprise he didn't bin  Pardew after Hull. He'll most probably do it when everything's died down a bit so as not to appear to have caved to fan pressure.