Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

The fact Moussa Sissoko spend time being our marker of the opposition's mean aerial threat tells you how good the rest of them were at attacking the ball in the air.

He's big and black though, in Pardew's mind that was the job done in terms of pairing players up. I couldn't tell you how good any of our players are in the air, they're usually either not in the box when we're attacking or it's aimed at Mike Williamson, who's shit in the air. Remember Carroll in the air man? That header against Wolves, was it? :sweetjesus:

Wow! Good troll! OMG

He was very contrite about his derby and cup records. He didn't really 'slag' off the fans, he said we expect to compete with Spurs and Liverpool. I'd argue this a misunderstanding of why he was unpopular, but its hardly a hatchet job. He could have said a lot worse and people would have lapped it up.

I think he was a bang average manager and out of his depth, but theres no need to have a full-blown character assassination.

I think he's a weapons grade arsehole who'll be be found out soon enough. Each to their own eh!

L'pool is a crass example and disingenuous on his behalf. We think we should be challenging for Europe. Good season maybe pushing for CL. Decent season top 8, bad season midtable/lower midtable. We are Newcastle United man we aren't going to be grateful for midtable finishes. If he had said doing what Everton have done most seasons, S'hampton, even Spurs.

But from the top we aren't set-up to do that. That's Ashley's doing.

L'pool have traditionally been a bigger club than us for a long time. But a Newcastle United reaching it's full potential should be challenging for Liverpool. But we are so far away from that structurally.

Best thing you've posted in yonks. Apart from the ludicrous abbreviations.

Literally the only person I've ever seen to continually call them 'L'pool'. Does my nut in.

L'pool is a crass example and disingenuous on his behalf. We think we should be challenging for Europe. Good season maybe pushing for CL. Decent season top 8, bad season midtable/lower midtable. We are Newcastle United man we aren't going to be grateful for midtable finishes. If he had said doing what Everton have done most seasons, S'hampton, even Spurs.

But from the top we aren't set-up to do that. That's Ashley's doing.

L'pool have traditionally been a bigger club than us for a long time. But a Newcastle United reaching it's full potential should be challenging for Liverpool. But we are so far away from that structurally.

Best thing you've posted in yonks. Apart from the ludicrous abbreviations.

Literally the only person I've ever seen to continually call them 'L'pool'. Does my nut in.

Four extra letters? Nah, that's a bridge too far.

Guest Roger Kint

It'll be the Sun or something, the Standard is too respectable for that.

It should be illegal to use the words 'newcy brown' as well. :anguish:

Yeah he worls for the Sun, a loathsome prick of a man. Remember him losing it on radio over the olympics the utter twat, unsurprising he decides to write lies and bullshit about us too.

Guest Roger Kint

It just doesn't even make logical sense, how can less than half a season in which Palace do better than us mean anything? And when we're managed by John Carver? Pointless worrying about it, it's nonsense.

Exactly, it wouldnt even be an issue if we got a real manager in at the start of Jan instead of throwing the final 18 games. Of course he knows this and decides to slag off fans instead, as i said the blokes an utter prick and thats his sole purpose to act it.

I consistently make some of the most erudite points on this forum and people continually want to nit-pick. Sometimes making themselves look stupid, other times extremely petty like in here.

You remind me of Alan Pardew.

I consistently make some of the most erudite points on this forum and people continually want to nit-pick. Sometimes making themselves look stupid, other times extremely petty like in here.

P'off.

Nitpick isn't usually hyphenated.

It'll be the Sun or something, the Standard is too respectable for that.

It should be illegal to use the words 'newcy brown' as well. :anguish:

Does anybody up here call it newcy brown? I have never heard it called that once :lol:

Guest antz1uk

Nitpick isn't usually hyphenated.

That wasn't very erudite of him.

I thought it was that stuff you use to stick things together