Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I really don't see why Ashley would sack him, unfortunately.

Premier League.

If Ashley feels we'll get relegated, I think he'll sack him. That's all he's bothered about afterall!

The way Ashley looks at it is he's already given him cash to spend over the summer window. He won't wanna bail him out with more cash/signings in January.

Instead, he'll want a new manager in to ensure we stay up. Can see it being Pulis or something, but at this moment in time, I'd take anyone with a positive attitude towards the game of football.

We won't be relegated though, there are at least 3 teams worse than us. We'll be around 10th-15th come Christmas and that'll be enough for Ashley.

Pardew is the worst manager we've had in modern times for me. He has no talent or ability whatsoever. Furthermore he is an arrogant, egotistical embarrassment of a person. I cringe seeing him in the dugout, or doing press conferences. He makes me not ashamed to support NUFC, but very uneasy.

Souness was a poor manager and the time under him was very bad, but not this bad. Souness went into games to win and didn't dumb down the fans or attempt to lower expectations. Plus he treated the cups with respect and sent us out to win games. He was just a poor manager hence the poor results.

With Pardew, I could put up with him just being a poor manager, but not everything else about him which all combined make him easily the worst manager we've had since I've been supporting the club.

I regard him as the worst in the division and if I were a chairman, even of a conference side, I wouldn't hire him because he's appalling.

He is the ultimate fraud. He isn't a football manager or a coach, he's a trickster, a con man and has no place in football whatsoever.

Sadly for us, in Mike Ashley we have the owner equivalent of Pardew...

For the player he was (Souness) he's also a lovely bloke who was humbled as fuck and apologetic (to me when I spoke to him) about how things went at Newcastle in terms of results, signings, and his relationship with Shepp. I'll not forgive him for ultimately falling out with Bellamy and Robert, but I'll give him that after-the-fact, he told me to face he got it wrong there and wished things had happened differently.

Pardew would never admit that in a million years, his ego is so far up there. Also, one more thing about Souness - he said this all to me in public, in front of other people, in front of his family and this was in Orlando. Takes a big man to do that.

Pardew is a little egotistical chump.

Premier League.

If Ashley feels we'll get relegated, I think he'll sack him. That's all he's bothered about afterall!

The way Ashley looks at it is he's already given him cash to spend over the summer window. He won't wanna bail him out with more cash/signings in January.

Instead, he'll want a new manager in to ensure we stay up. Can see it being Pulis or something, but at this moment in time, I'd take anyone with a positive attitude towards the game of football.

We won't be relegated though, there are at least 3 teams worse than us. We'll be around 10th-15th come Christmas and that'll be enough for Ashley.

Absolute rubbish. Which teams will score fewer goals and concede more? Certainly no more than 3 at best.

Premier League.

Absolute rubbish. Which teams will score fewer goals and concede more? Certainly no more than 3 at best.

I'm not sure we'll be relegated, but we will have huge troubles to stay out of a battle down there though. Pretty sure Pardew will ride luck when he needs it the most in another ''memorable'' season and we'll finish 16th or so.

Premier League.

Well, 16th or 17th is still good enough for the fat man.

Premier League.

I would love to see how negative our GD will be come January. Its going to be ugly unless Pardew gets his bail money out of blinders from Krul, Colo/Janmaat, Sissoko, Cabella, De Jong and Cisse/Rivs. "Keep it tight/lucky and a bit of magic/luck" = His philosophy.

Premier League.

I'm sorry but what in the whole of 2014 gives you the belief we have enough to avoid relegation? 3 wins in 20 is it? If Pardew stays, with this team, we are swimming in concrete boots.

I bet he expected to be sacked last season. He probably craves the sack. He would then have his contract paid up. No one in their right mind would walk out with such a long contract to be honoured.

He is probably wondering what he has to do to get the sack.

If Cabella and De Jong don't literally pull up trees we could be well and truly in the relegation mire.

Anyone else got a feeling Aarons might be the "magic" that will save his arse though? The lad is a match winner.

Yeah, as much as I'm pleased for Aarons. I'm worried he's gonna save pardew

Don't be daft man. He'll be shite within a fortnight.

Premier League.

I'm sorry but what in the whole of 2014 gives you the belief we have enough to avoid relegation? 3 wins in 20 is it? If Pardew stays, with this team, we are swimming in concrete boots.

Tim Krul, Janmaat looks a good player, Cabella and De Jong will get up to speed, Aarons looks like he could be the real deal, etc. It won't be exciting or pretty but I suspect we'll avoid the drop.

Anyone else got a feeling Aarons might be the "magic" that will save his arse though? The lad is a match winner.

Steady on, like. He looks a real prospect, helped us draw at home to Crystal Palace and is obviously better than Alsoran but that's it, for now.

Pardew has won 3 games this year against a villa team in free fall a crystal palace team struggling for survival and a Cardiff team that had literally given up and just stopped playing, I can't honestly see where the next win will come from

I'm not a racist but I don't want an English manager. We've got a decent group of technicians in our team and only someone brought up who believes in keeping the ball on the ground is right for us. Don't even care if the bloke hasn't managed a top tier team. I'm all for chasing Dortmund's U18 manager; he'll have the same philosophy as Klopp.

I'm not a racist but I don't want an English manager. We've got a decent group of technicians in our team and only someone brought up who believes in keeping the ball on the ground is right for us. Don't even care if the bloke hasn't managed a top tier team. I'm all for chasing Dortmund's U18 manager; he'll have the same philosophy as Klopp.

I'm not racist either and I don't want a Scottish manager either

Aye, that sounds like someone Ashley would go for :lol:

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans  15m

Some of the vile abuse aimed at Pardew on here is a disgrace. Some 'fans' should take a long hard look at themselves #NoNeed #NUFC

:lol:

The blokes a total prick and him having that user name or whatever it's called is as bad as the shite he comes out with.