Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest neesy111

No Williamson = Defence massively improved.

Gouffran got shifted from left wing to right and dropped tonight are we look massively better as an attacking force in both games.

Sissoko moved to centre and showing form.

Youngsters coming in and doing well from the off.

All I've wanted is for the manager, whoever he is, to get this squad playing and playing well. The last 90 games or so have proved to me that Pardew simply isn't capable of doing that on a consistent basis but he does have a canny knack of getting little purple patches of form/results and we're in one of those right now. He deserves credit for getting good results and performances but also deserves criticism for the abysmal runs we've all seen recently too.

Tonight was a good one, he's got to be given some credit for it and I'm fine with that. The last 10 days doesn't alter my opinion of him as a manager though, he's still awful and I still want him gone asap but he does deserve a bit of credit for these 3 results. Fair play.

Guest neesy111

I hate this players were always behind him stuff, something has happened as the players have seemed happier after the last international break.

Guest TruToon94

Sam Allardyce beat this team and he' actually sitting in fourth in the league with a squad I would say has nowhere near the quality of ours. What Pards has done isn't particularly good in this past month... 

Pardew beating Man City in the cup and is sitting in fourteenth. He's now doing okay with a squad who should be much better. I can't help but feel this is a brief reprieve until November though. The clock is still ticking IMO.

I hate this players were always behind him stuff, something has happened as the players have seemed happier after the last international break.

You can never overestimate the effect of a couple of good results on a football team like, confidence can transform everything in this game.

Guest neesy111

You can never overestimate the effect of a couple of good results on a football team like, confidence can transform everything in this game.

I agree on that but there does seem to have been some event that's made the players play better.