Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"Despite a fixed £5m compensation clause in his contract, which still has six years to run, he will appeal to the Newcastle owner's compassionate side to let him walk away from the club after four years in charge."

:lol:

He's stupider then we thought :lol:

"Despite a fixed £5m compensation clause in his contract, which still has six years to run, he will appeal to the Newcastle owner's compassionate side to let him walk away from the club after four years in charge."

:lol: Wow. This is funny, but this might be why it doesn't happen.

so he's staying

:lol: Wow. This is funny, but this might be why it doesn't happen.

The man who left bonuses for non-playing staff in the hands of............ the playing staff.  :lol:

:lol: those Palace fans can't be serious? Claiming Pardews strengths  are scouting flair players and standing up to the chairman? 

They seem absolutely clueless...Perfect!

I'm laughing while reading it, they think Pardew is responsible for our signings. :lol:

Tbf if he wants out now it's because of the fan campaigns and pressure at the beginning of the season. :thup:

I think that's been a factor. Which won't be an encouragement for other managers to join us, if they have other decent options.

Tbf if he wants out now it's because of the fan campaigns and pressure at the beginning of the season. :thup:

I think that's been a factor. Which won't be an encouragement for other managers to join us, if they have other decent options.

I presume any incoming manager wont anticipate doing a hideously bad job.

Will certainly rule out managers who don't back themselves to do better than Alan Pardew.

Give over. Any other club of this size, with the results and performances we've seen for the past two and a half seasons, he would be long gone after relentless pressure from the fans and decisive action from the owner(s).