Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Michael Owen lobbed in English Barclays Premier League's Fanzone

@themichaelowen A minute ago

Interesting managerial developments on the horizon. Some may think it is strange for Alan Pardew to want to leave a huge club for a smaller one but the scar left by months of abuse will never heal. Plus, the lure of going back to the club closest to your heart can never be underestimated.

Some insight from a world-renowned expert on jumping ship.

"If he wore - at some point - black and white during his career, and spoke with a geordie accent, he'd be adored by Noocastle...but because he's a cockney they don't like him." - some idiot caller

Honestly, the IQ level on TalkSport is worryingly low at times.

Interesting managerial developments on the horizon. Some may think it is strange for Alan Pardew to want to leave a huge club for a smaller one but the scar left by months of abuse will never heal. Plus, the lure of going back to the club closest to your heart can never be underestimated.

Some insight from a world-renowned expert on jumping ship.

Says the man who went for Man Utd despite 'loving' Liverpool.

Exactly. If the media paint him to be some kind of gentleman with principles in regards to the transfer policy and the environment at St. James', I will lose my sh1t. He's been the fucking proponent and biggest spokesperson for the regime whose boots he happily licked for all these years. "Dedicate this win to Mike..." GTFO.

"But nothing like the lure of a luxury car from Alexander's Prestige Motors inc. Your one stop-shop for all your luxury car needs. Remember, quote '@themichealowen' for a free walnut burr dash...."

tw*t.

Can anyone explain how finishing 5th is proof of his excellence but finishing 12th, 16th, 10th and having an absolutely pathetic cup record is not proof of his mediocrity?

Not to mention the worst derby record in 100 years!

I was at a work meeting, and just saw this. My boss saw me smile and I had to make up a lie about my GF sending me a joke.

what kind of bleak dystopian office space are you in where you have to explain smiles jesus :lol: