Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Steve Wraith tonight, in the pub, announced the following:

- "Alan Pardew will not leave Newcastle. I know him, I know he wont go"

- "Peter Beardsley gets £500 a month to run the reserves"

- "Mike Ashley is behind the SackPardew campaign. He's a clever man, he knew what he was doing"

:lol: :spit:

:lol: :lol: still

Steve Wraith tonight, in the pub, announced the following:

- "Alan Pardew will not leave Newcastle. I know him, I know he wont go"

- "Peter Beardsley gets £500 a month to run the reserves"

- "Mike Ashley is behind the SackPardew campaign. He's a clever man, he knew what he was doing"

:lol: :spit:

:lol: :lol: still

Such a clueless fucking bald cunt. :lol:

Have I been wooshed?

Indeed, with the side currently well clear of the relegation scrap, it is more likely that the Newcastle managing director, Lee Charnley, will instead actively seek to sell the midfielder Moussa Sissoko, a scenario the manager had suffered a year ago when Yohan Cabaye was shipped out to Paris Saint-Germain.

http://i.imgur.com/fv2iNld.png

My thoughts are with the Palace fans and their families in the eventful times.  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

As for who Ashley gets in, lets deal with that tragedy later, for now lets celebrate the victory while we can

Can't believe he's finally gone!!! The dark ages are over

http://i.imgur.com/oxBpvfR.gif

Guest diddimz

It's like being back at school trading cards with the gullible kid who doesn't realise what you've got isn't worth anything but you manage to get his good ones for your rubbish. You should feel guilty for what your doing to them, but your so excited by the prospect you really don't give a shit

Sick of people spouting the old "Yeah but who will we get to replace him, we should have just stuck with him" bollocks.

This vile, cretinous, spineless arsehole is gone and we now have some semblance of our club back. People who have been going to the match for decades have jacked it in because of this cunt. This year is 20 years for me and I jacked it too and its all largely thanks to this cunt. I don't care that we will get someone worse in, I really couldn't give a fuck if the football gets even worse for the time being, bring it on, all I know is that the empire is crumbling and that the day when we finally free ourselves from the shackles of the tightest billionaire in history is visible on the horizon and getting bigger by the day. Selling Pardew is a massive step on the road to redemption and even the most moronic short-termists should be happy.

Just remembered how utterly shameless he was when the pressure mounted... Playing the sympathy card about fearing for his family (who i now understand don't even live up here?)  and people 'driving a bit too close' :lol: