Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Turn up if you must, vitriol poured down from on high, make the cunt unable to leave the dugout but then we need to really get our arses into gear to save our club.

And a boycott of everything related to Ashley's NUFC is the only way we will acheive it.

No attendance at games, no merchandise bought. Websites like 'sackpardew.com' telling the truth about the regime. Increased press and media coverage on our plight, negative press for his SD shite and Wonga etc.

I have no faith in MA being in any hurry to get rid of his puppet mate. He should/would have been gone by now after saturday imo.

Unless Hull literally tear us a new one, and I ain't too confident on that, then he is staying imo.

I think MA is gambling on the old 3 teams worse than us scenario again, knowing 52k plus will just keep giving him what he wants and all he cares about......money.

Pretty sure the angrier we get the more willing Ashley will be to hold onto Pardew. No other owner would keep a manager who won't even stand in the technical area for fear of backlash.

The fans are only a small part of the equation at this point. Doesn't matter if Ashley does genuinely want to spite us, his biggest priority is to ensure we stay a premier league club and keep bringing in the TV money. Keeping Pardew as manager will put that in danger ultimately because he is so bad at his job. Pardew won't be the manager much longer and Ashley can only delay sacking the piece of s*** so long.

The fans behaviour is a massive part of the equation.

Should, by there actions, the team goes to pieces & is unable to function (Which is highly likely), It puts huge pressure on Pardue & effectively makes his position untenable.

Honestly, how sickening would it be if we won. He'd then come out talking about how he hopes he's shown that he's the man to turn things around  :anguish:

The media would then all start slurping his nonsense again, and we'd be right back where we started. I perish the thought.

Honestly, how sickening would it be if we won. He'd then come out talking about how he hopes he's shown that he's the man to turn things around  :anguish:

The media would then all start slurping his nonsense again, and we'd be right back where we started. I perish the thought.

Yeah I'm very worried about this. But I can't see where we are going to get goals. It looks to me that the players have jacked it in, thank god.

Aye, Totally agree. they weren't that sh1t when we signed them & if you factor in Pardue`s footballing curse, theres no way they should have regressed this much in 4 weeks.

The whole 'one game to save his job' thing is ridiculous anyway, as if one win against Hull suddenly renders the previous 8 months immaterial

This is currently what is boiling my blood! The media will spin it that way though, rest assured. There's your win Newcastle! Now shut up.

Would a clever idea for someone to make a banner highlighting how much money the club (Sgt. Fatcunt) will lose if we gan down because the longer Pardew is here the greater the likelihood is.

I'd prefer time went into making one which he could be strangled with, if at all possible.

The BBC have NEVER been fond of NUFC and the local station were constantly at odds with SJH & Co even in KKs time. The BBC are filled with scousers, always have been, and they never miss an opportunity to do us down.

Having said that, I am sure they are probably correct in that Ashley will move heaven and earth to avoid sacking Pardew unless we are in real danger of going down. That won't be the case until at least another month or two has passed and provided the team beat Hull - or even get a point - Pardew is unlikely to be fired until November as long as we don't suffer a succession of further heavy defeats.

People shouldn't underestimate Ashley's sheer bloody-mindedness and determination to stick it to the fans as well as the fact that he wants to avoid a big pay out to Pardew and the rest of his staff who will undoubtedly do the journey if Pardew's successor comes from outside the club...they are ALL on 8 Year deals.

He couldn't give a monkeys if Pardew gets stick on Saturday and I really hope he does but unless Hull score early and are in the lead by HT, any sign of a goal from us will have all the myopic idiots back on Pardew's side again.

If the fans keep hammering the manager, we are in for a very poisonous period in the club's history - and that is saying something....in previous regimes, even under McKeag & Co, fans turning on a manager after a string of bad results would almost inevitably result in his being sacked but we are now dealing with someone wealthy enough not to care what the fans think as long as he gets the TV money and a person who has a malevolent mindset..witness his past stitching up of Whelan and others after perceived slights and he has had plenty of those from our fans...deservedly, but not in his mind.

Only a real threat of relegation - or possibly a 4 or 5 goal clattering from Hull at the w/e - is going to get him to take action he blatantly wants to avoid because he knows he will have the devil of a job getting another Yes-man like Pardew.

Its all going to get very interesting and the loser will be the club....and the fans - again.

Guest TruToon94

The whole 'one game to save his job' thing is ridiculous anyway, as if one win against Hull suddenly renders the previous 8 months immaterial

Because every twat has always shouted on and on about Pardew doesn't get the players replaced which is BS anyway. However he's been really open this time about how this is his squad and he wouldn't want another player even if he could sign another. Ashley has been burnt badly with the shit storm of Keegan so he wants to prove that Pardew really can't manage the squad he wanted. One more match without a win proves that he's complete shite, Ashley can sack him with no chance of a tribunal like Keegan got.

If Ashley isn't going to do the deed then it's solely up to the fans now. He's too greedy to resign, too arrogant to accept he's doing a shit job which leaves the fans to get it done.

Every single person who goes on Saturday has the duty to give the bloke absolute hell from the very first minute. Non stop abuse, vitriol and bile. Give him as much sick as it's humanly possible to do so. Chase him into the dugout and make sure he stays there. If Carver gets up instead give that fat prick exactly the same. Fucking torture the wankers. Maximum volume, maximum abuse.

Pretty sure the angrier we get the more willing Ashley will be to hold onto Pardew. No other owner would keep a manager who won't even stand in the technical area for fear of backlash.

The fans are only a small part of the equation at this point. Doesn't matter if Ashley does genuinely want to spite us, his biggest priority is to ensure we stay a premier league club and keep bringing in the TV money. Keeping Pardew as manager will put that in danger ultimately because he is so bad at his job. Pardew won't be the manager much longer and Ashley can only delay sacking the piece of s*** so long.

The fans behaviour is a massive part of the equation.

Should, by there actions, the team goes to pieces & is unable to function (Which is highly likely), It puts huge pressure on Pardue & effectively makes his position untenable.

Aye I wasn't meaning to downplay the fans impact, just that keeping Pardew might end up hitting Ashley where it hurts most, his business.

I do believe Ashley will sack him at some point but if he leaves it too long then it will be too late.  Acting now gives a new manager the chance to turn things around.  Leaving it until after this "supposedly" easy run of games when we start playing the top 6, you are reducing the small pool of potentially interested managers who will see they will only be damaging their own reputations.  Then if they are willing to address the shortcomings in the squad in January, players will not want to come.

Hull needs to be as hostile as possible.  If Pardew still remains then we need to stop going.  After all, Pardew seems to thinks it is the fan's fault that we are losing games.  Maybe he will prefer playing in an empty stadium.

If Ashley isn't going to do the deed then it's solely up to the fans now. He's too greedy to resign, too arrogant to accept he's doing a shit job which leaves the fans to get it done.

Every single person who goes on Saturday has the duty to give the bloke absolute hell from the very first minute. Non stop abuse, vitriol and bile. Give him as much sick as it's humanly possible to do so. Chase him into the dugout and make sure he stays there. If Carver gets up instead give that fat prick exactly the same. Fucking torture the wankers. Maximum volume, maximum abuse.

Yup, think the lads at sackpardew need to change their focus. Make Pardew not want to come to work and make Ashley realise the money he will lose if we go down.

Does anyone look forward to match days anymore? Used to be the highlight of my week but it is hard to imagine anyone getting excited these days.

For the first time in my life I celebrated a defeat on Saturday.

Never thought I`d ever do that

Ever