Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The cancer thing does my head in. Last time I checked, there's no cure for cancer so all you can do is try and address the symptoms as best you can. So the analogy is completely the opposite of what people intend it to mean.

Rod Liddle is a racist, wife-beating  WUM.

He writes such shit every week tbh, not surprised he's had a go at us this time round. It's amazing small minded drunks like him are getting paid to write for supposedly respectable nationals.

The cancer thing does my head in. Last time I checked, there's no cure for cancer so all you can do is try and address the symptoms as best you can. So the analogy is completely the opposite of what people intend it to mean.

All you can do is address the symptoms?

Nah bollocks to that. :lol:

There's no cure as such, but you can damage it, and in many cases cut it out and remove useless lump for good.

The analogy is often offensive, but in and of itself fairly sound.

Looking at how Leicester are playing here i'd say it's very likely we'll lose our next 3 league games (Stoke and Swansea Away before Leicester). That'll be enough for him to be gone surely? Least we'll only be rock bottom in mid October, you would think enough time to turn it round...next two after bring Spurs away and Liverpool home though...fucking hell, depressed myself now, be adrift by the end of November way things are going.

Rod Liddle is a racist, wife-beating  WUM.

He writes such shit every week tbh, not surprised he's had a go at us this time round. It's amazing small minded drunks like him are getting paid to write for supposedly respectable nationals.

not the first time either do remember reading in rage some of his pieces on nufc before the times paywall went up. Frankly I was happier having forgotten he existed

Anyone figured out yet how finishing 5th proves he's a good manager but finishing 16th doesn't prove he isn't?

Europe.

Gonna be 5th again tho because thank god we're not in the Europa league.

Cunt.