Crystal Palace manager

Mick

They've been mismanaged, of course, but they could easily have stayed 2-0 down against Hull. They started the job but chose not to finish it. For some reason, they decided to save their manager's job, same again tonight.

The new ones don't know what they're doing and the rest know they'd never get in another PL side.

@MsiDouglas: "It's always lovely to come back here (Palace). I thought our fans were terrific, they made a conscious effort to support the team." #nufc

The PR continues

Bit patronising

@MsiDouglas: "It's always lovely to come back here (Palace). I thought our fans were terrific, they made a conscious effort to support the team." #nufc

The PR continues

Bit patronising

But so did the fans on Saturday. A lot of whom made a huge effort to get behind the team for the first 4 minutes but then rip Pardew on the 5th. If it wasn't for the protest then there would have been no atmosphere yet again. At least we got 10 minutes.

Those protesting were the ones supporting. The vast majority did nothing.

Actually a tad concerned over the new attacking bent to his set-up. Definitely more intent there, more people getting forward and into the box. Won't stop us conceding but it means we may well start scoring a few.

I'm more concerned him and his staff have to read this forum to learn how to play football. That said, this win was really Newcastle reserves v Palace reserves. Considering we had a far more expensive squad out there, it really wasn't anything to brag about.

Wish he would stop mentioning the fans.  He can't help but patronise us and it sounds so insincere.

I do think the protest has given him a kick up the backside and shaken him from complacency.

However it was only the reserves so let's see what happens on Monday.