Crystal Palace manager

Mick

A lot of our fans deserve Pardew like, I'm seriously beginning to hate a large portion of our fanbase, who seem to think these sorts of quotes, especially before playing a team like Palace at home are acceptable, its mental.

So basically score from anything which we don't have to create ourselves

Genius from the King. A scoreless defeat today and I think there could be some discontent.

I doubt we are going to lose. I'd say nil nil or 1 nil to us is likely but hope I'm wrong

Guest antz1uk

' I will be looking closely at the markets in the next couple of days because I think they could buy before the game'.

:lol:

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Jesus Christmas, I'm crying with laughter here I can barely read the screen

@MarcSDuffy  50s

"I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully." Pardew

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/29/alan-pardew-warnock-newcastle-crystal-palace

He's not wrong like.  Maybe the 'when' should be 'if' but the gist is right.  Course it won't be a penalty as we don't get in the box and the long willy is never going to work so those two are out.  We never score long shots either although Tiotes absence should at least help our accuracy.

Howay the ricochet I guess.

@MarcSDuffy  50s

"I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully." Pardew

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/aug/29/alan-pardew-warnock-newcastle-crystal-palace

He's not wrong like.  Maybe the 'when' should be 'if' but the gist is right.  Course it won't be a penalty as we don't get in the box and the long willy is never going to work so those two are out.  We never score long shots either although Tiotes absence should at least help our accuracy.

Howay the ricochet I guess.

I know but the stupid cunt doesn't realise he's showing how utterly clueless he is in setting up a side to score goals.

Had a dream that this turd spout was my football coach in 5 a side. Was lecturing us about how our town has banned cars, and only horses were allowed for transport. Brought his own horse in to demonstrate. Pitch was very slopey. Footballs were made out of plastic. No idea what the cunt was playing at.

The cunt being my brain!

Guest chicken little

Had a dream that this turd spout was my football coach in 5 a side. Was lecturing us about how our town has banned cars, and only horses were allowed for transport. Brought his own horse in to demonstrate. Pitch was very slopey. Footballs were made out of plastic. No idea what the c*** was playing at.

The c*** being my brain!

mint