Crystal Palace manager

Mick

It's about finance - targets are there. Possible that one or two will leave as there is not much 'room'.

NUFC Subs: Elliot, Dummett, S.Taylor, Anita, Obertan, Aarons, Perez.

:lol:

A new manager could do wonders for the likes of Mapou, HBA and maybe Cisse. God knows who Ashley would choose - probably Dave Hockaday as he has experience of managing a big Northern club and is unattached.

We also got twatted down at Southampton in that run, Mark Hughes scored a cracker that game (manager of another club we're playing soon), and we had a player sent off against Villa. It's on.

Good point. Hopefully the King will fall on his own sword - a real one.

Same coward who wouldn't leave his dog out 3 months ago lol

I know it's an innocent typo but I'm wetting mesen laughing at this.[emoji23]

HAHAHA, I really need to stop posting on my phone or proof read what I write.

Swiftkey letting me down :anguish:

2 points from these opening 3 fixtures is pretty bad, especially when 2 were at home and 2 were against teams who will be in around the lower reaches come the end of the season. I wonder at what point if any he becomes vulnerable. The next 3 games with similar set of results ?

I doubt it. Those hoping for us to lose to put more pressure on him are sadly mistaken. The only way he'll be sacked is if Ashley is losing money because we have been relegated. We are stuck with him until a new owner comes along :(