Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Stoke winning at the Etihad btw, just a couple of weeks since we were encouraged to w*** ourselves off at a 2-0 home defeat. :thup:

Nobody encouraged you to 'w*** yourself off' to a 2-0 home defeat.  If that's what floats your boat then it's your business but you don't have to justify it by involving us.

The performance against Man City was encouraging in that we looked up for it and gave a good account of ourselves.  We were unlucky to get beaten and did alright.

Wasn't a good performance though this is what I don't understand being able to play simple passes and run around isn't fucking difficult.

No shots on target and city cruising wasn't a good result whatsoever

Again, nobody said it was a good result.  You're conflating two terms which have very different meanings.

From BBC: Manager reaction- Newcastle 3-3 Crystal Palace

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We're very lucky to get Rolando Aarons through the system and I'm sure he'll get games because he's forced his way into my thinking. I've been here four years and were starting to see one or two coming though.

"But I'm disappointed today because we should have had three points. Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it's frustrating to concede. We feel we should have won by now because we've played some good stuff but we weren't as tight defensively today as we have been and Palace caused up problems in wide areas."

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We're very lucky to get Rolando Aarons through the system and I'm sure he'll get games because he's forced his way into my thinking. I've been here four years and were starting to see one or two coming though.

"But I'm disappointed today because we should have had three points. Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it's frustrating to concede. We feel we should have won by now because we've played some good stuff but we weren't as tight defensively today as we have been and Palace caused up problems in wide areas."

Lucky to get aarons? How so lol.

Blaming the crowd again I see lol

Aye, cause you fucking trained himself personally in their back gardens you cunt.

Guest neesy111

Lucky to get aarons? How so lol.

Blaming the crowd again I see lol

We conceded the 3rd from a set-piece Alan.

I really can't remember making this up, but I must have.  :idiot2:

Nowt wrong with what he's said tbf.  He's not blaming the crowd, he's saying everyone got caught up and started pushing forward for another one when the players should have kept their heads and kept it tight at the back.

I actually expected him to blame the 7 minutes stoppage time someone pulled out of their arse.

I really can't remember making this up, but I must have.  :idiot2:

:lol:

Not sure what he's said wrong there tbf.

You'll not be sure what he said wrong if you think a team who had no shots on target were unlucky to get beat.  We got what we deserved from the Man City game, nowt.

Nowt wrong with what he's said tbf.  He's not blaming the crowd, he's saying everyone got caught up and started pushing forward for another one when the players should have kept their heads and kept it tight at the back.

I actually expected him to blame the 7 minutes stoppage time someone pulled out of their arse.

We conceded from a set-piece when we had 11 players behind the ball. It had absolutely nothing to do with pushing players forward.

He was asking for 6 before we scored the third. :lol: He's a fucking cunt.

We conceded from a set-piece when we had 11 players behind the ball. It had absolutely nothing to do with pushing players forward.

Aye. He's not blaming the crowd as such, he just spouting wildly inaccurate bullshit. For a change.

Not sure what he's said wrong there tbf.

You'll not be sure what he said wrong if you think a team who had no shots on target were unlucky to get beat.  We got what we deserved from the Man City game, nowt.

We played ok and should have scored one (Perez) if not two (Sissoko). I can't remember anyone fawning over the performance or "wanking over it" though.