Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

A hitman is literally the only way we're getting rid of him.

We've still got some money left after the banners iirc.

There's something about this squad and we have some decent, exciting players... Sadly they are being sent out there with no confidence, no encouragement to play to their strengths. Everyone: Pardewed.

I simply cannot enjoy a win or even a goal for us with this cunt in charge. I fucking hate him so much, fuck his parents for ever even meeting each other....christ sake.

:lol: It's fucking ridiculous like. I'm genuinely watching games now and just laughing when the opposition score.

I'm pretty sure that's not what I'm meant to be doing.

It sucks because you can sense there's such a good team hidden in there.

Absolute shit again and I'm not even bothered purely because this clown is in charge. I take more pleasure in seeing Pardews smug look wiped off his face than I would of us winning that game under him, whered he'd take the credit for bringing Aarons on.

Stoke winning at the Etihad btw, just a couple of weeks since we were encouraged to wank ourselves off at a 2-0 home defeat. :thup:

Who'd have thunk it?  :kasper:

I fancy Stoke to give us a good mullering btw, they aren't going to play us with 9 men too often.

Stoke winning at the Etihad btw, just a couple of weeks since we were encouraged to wank ourselves off at a 2-0 home defeat. :thup:

Nobody encouraged you to 'wank yourself off' to a 2-0 home defeat.  If that's what floats your boat then it's your business but you don't have to justify it by involving us.

The performance against Man City was encouraging in that we looked up for it and gave a good account of ourselves.  We were unlucky to get beaten and did alright.

There's Anderson again, giving standard response #1 to calls for Pardew to be sacked...

"Who's gonna come in and work under this guy (Ashley) and these restrictions?"

Once again, missing the point that the so-called 'restrictions' have seen a number of good players in and out of this club, and not progress under the current manager and his 'coaching' staff.

Stoke winning at the Etihad btw, just a couple of weeks since we were encouraged to w*** ourselves off at a 2-0 home defeat. :thup:

Nobody encouraged you to 'w*** yourself off' to a 2-0 home defeat.  If that's what floats your boat then it's your business but you don't have to justify it by involving us.

The performance against Man City was encouraging in that we looked up for it and gave a good account of ourselves.  We were unlucky to get beaten and did alright.

Wasn't a good performance though this is what I don't understand being able to play simple passes and run around isn't fucking difficult.

No shots on target and city cruising wasn't a good result whatsoever

There's Anderson again, giving standard response #1 to calls for Pardew to be sacked...

"Who's gonna come in and work under this guy (Ashley) and these restrictions?"

Once again, missing the point that the so-called 'restrictions' have seen a number of good players in and out of this club, and not progress under the current manager and his 'coaching' staff.

John Anderson is thick as fucking horse meat. 

Nobody encouraged you to 'w*** yourself off' to a 2-0 home defeat.  If that's what floats your boat then it's your business but you don't have to justify it by involving us.

:lol:

:lol:

Not sure what he's said wrong there tbf.