Crystal Palace manager

Mick

From BBC: Manager reaction- Newcastle 3-3 Crystal Palace

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "We're very lucky to get Rolando Aarons through the system and I'm sure he'll get games because he's forced his way into my thinking. I've been here four years and were starting to see one or two coming though.

"But I'm disappointed today because we should have had three points. Perhaps we got wrapped up in the crowd trying to get a fourth and it's frustrating to concede. We feel we should have won by now because we've played some good stuff but we weren't as tight defensively today as we have been and Palace caused up problems in wide areas."

Get this fucking useless cunt out - I fucking hate you, you useless stinking arsehole prick of a person

Not sure what he's said wrong there tbf.

You'll not be sure what he said wrong if you think a team who had no shots on target were unlucky to get beat.  We got what we deserved from the Man City game, nowt.

We played ok and should have scored one (Perez) if not two (Sissoko). I can't remember anyone fawning over the performance or "wanking over it" though.

Riviere had a couple of very bad efforts as well that should have at least troubled the keeper.

Nowt wrong with what he's said tbf.  He's not blaming the crowd, he's saying everyone got caught up and started pushing forward for another one when the players should have kept their heads and kept it tight at the back.

I actually expected him to blame the 7 minutes stoppage time someone pulled out of their arse.

We conceded from a set-piece when we had 11 players behind the ball. It had absolutely nothing to do with pushing players forward.

That will not compute, defending Pardew before thinking doesn't go well.  Another who listens to the shit the manager comes out with and swallows it hook, line and sinker.

Nowt wrong with what he's said tbf.  He's not blaming the crowd, he's saying everyone got caught up and started pushing forward for another one when the players should have kept their heads and kept it tight at the back.

I actually expected him to blame the 7 minutes stoppage time someone pulled out of their arse.

We conceded from a set-piece when we had 11 players behind the ball. It had absolutely nothing to do with pushing players forward.

That will not compute, defending Pardew before thinking doesn't go well.  Another who listens to the shit the manager comes out with and swallows it hook, line and sinker.

Get tae fuck.  I was calling Pardew for what he is a long time ago.

You can act like an overemotional teen if you want to and pick over his every utterance in faux outrage.  That's not for all of us unfortunately, we're not all as sensitive as you.

Pardew;

"A case of two points lost - sloppy starts to both halves. Running out of ideas - Aarrons changed game, but we didn't see it out. Felt that the players got carried away looking for 4th - chased to high up pitch. Had a go at Palace for wasting time and the ref adding on 7mins. Players were 'looser' and it's going to be hard to address with so many players going away for Internationals. Gives credit to Palace - new manager 'spirit'. Pleased Williamson got his first goal - Janmaat will get more. Transfers - says the clubs are still looking - hoping that one more comes in. It's about finance - targets are there. Possible that one or two will leave as there is not much 'room'.

We played ok and should have scored one (Perez) if not two (Sissoko). I can't remember anyone fawning over the performance or "wanking over it" though.

:lol: We should have scored 1 or 2?  Man City hardly got out of first gear yet still scored 2 goals, we didn't even have 2 shots on target.

Get tae f***.  I was calling Pardew for what he is a long time ago.

You can act like an overemotional teen if you want to and pick over his every utterance in faux outrage.  That's not for all of us unfortunately, we're not all as sensitive as you.

"An over emotional teen"  :lol:  He's talking shite again and you've fallen for it.

Get tae f***.  I was calling Pardew for what he is a long time ago.

"An over emotional teen"  :lol:  He's talking shite again and you've fallen for it.

If by 'falling for it' you mean i'm not seething into my ovaltine over a throwaway comment in an interview from a man who is known to talk shite then yes, i have.

:lol: We should have scored 1 or 2?  Man City hardly got out of first gear yet still scored 2 goals, we didn't even have 2 shots on target.

We also had 65% of the possession today on the stats. That doesn't make us Spain 2008-10 all of a sudden.

If we actually played well and deserved the win then perhaps it would be unfair to criticise the fraud but I don't think anyone can argue that palace were at least worth a point. Which means Pardew failed again basically, for the third game in a row.

If by 'falling for it' you mean i'm not seething into my ovaltine over a throwaway comment in an interview from a man who is known to talk s**** then yes, i have.

You said "Nowt wrong with what he's said tbf."

If we actually played well and deserved the win then perhaps it would be unfair to criticise the fraud but I don't think anyone can argue that palace were at least worth a point. Which means Pardew failed again basically, for the third game in a row.

Draw was a fair result :thup: We blustered with little threat for the most part whereas they were shit but dangerous the few times they did get forward. Krul made a couple of decent saves in the second half whereas I can't remember Speroni making any.

Guest neesy111

Draw was a fair result :thup: We blustered with little threat for the most part whereas they were shit but dangerous the few times they did get forward. Krul made a couple of decent saves in the second half whereas I can't remember Speroni making any.

Gouffan 2nd half, that's it I think.

Lee Ryder made a good point (?!) when suggesting this result reminded him of the 3-3 with Wimbledon when Gullit was in charge in 1999 - a crap manager leaving out our star player and we conceded a last minute goal to a small team from London. Of course Gullit got sacked not long after this game. Here's hoping.