Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Excluding Beardsley and the academy coaches did Pardew bring in Stone, Carver(been here before but did AP bring him back), Woodman and co as his coaching staff? Not exactly impressed with their work so far and I guess just changing Pardew isn't gonna turn this around. The whole first team staff need to go! The question is where Ashley and the board are gonna find a manager available with some decent tactical skills and man management ability? Moyes or Bruce is not gonna work! I'd even prefer Ketsbaia. A proven record is required even at the lower levels but I don't pay too much attention at Premier League experience. Good coaches are always good coaches no matter the level they're doing their job. Past experience in Prem League doesn't always make them good!

It's gone beyond the point of no return but the bloke is merely drifting along in the role trotting out the usuals about "trying to find answers" and "working hard". I think the players are actually playing for him but they're all so woefully coached and out of form that they're just going through the motions.

There's a two week break after Saturday against Swansea. If it doesn't happen this week it has to happen after Swansea. We'll be in a situation where it'll be difficult to recover if we don't sort this out soon. New manager plus a few signings in Jan, small price to pay against relegation.

“We had a big chance with Jack who is beating himself up about it.

“If that goes in we all knew what we’d do. We’d try to get the winner."

Horseshit. Just when that 'crying' gif was breaking through to my sympathetic nature. Lying cunt. If that goes in, we'd cling onto the point like grim death and he'd be banging on about unbeaten in 2 and through in the cup in his last 3 games.

Fucking sick of Pardew sympathisers. Gary Neville saying he's a man who is trying his very best? Is he bollocks. 1 up front all game against a shit team like Stoke is not trying your best

Pardew says he is fighting and always has done. Well you fight like a 5 year old girl you prick

The more I think about, the more I think Ashley was trolling us.  He would have know the cameras would be on him and scrutinising his actions.  I wouldn't put it past him to say to Charnley that he'll say 'that's it, he's gone' just to take the piss and wind us up.