Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We'll still have Ando championing his cause tomorrow on total sport :lol: dear oh dear "He's being poorly treated by the board" blah blah I hope to f*** someone calls in tomorrow with the cold hard facts of his reign here, maybe I should.

Do it. And record it :lol:

We'll still have Ando championing his cause tomorrow on total sport :lol: dear oh dear "He's being poorly treated by the board" blah blah I hope to f*** someone calls in tomorrow with the cold hard facts of his reign here, maybe I should.

Anderson is the archetypal ex-player commentator that you would expect a station like Radio Newcastle to employ...he reflects them - old hat, second-rate and perfectly willing to accept mediocrity as long as he keeps picking up his regular beer money by passing 'follow-the-party-line' comments . He arrived on a free transfer from Preston in the days when free transfers were NOT the value you can get now because there was no Bosman then ; free transfer players were what other teams wanted rid of.....

Some of the people on BBC Newcastle have been there since before KK was our manager the FIRST time and they are all on a comfy little number...so is Anderson.

Anyone holding any credence with his comments wants to take a serious look at themselves - I wouldn't listen to him if you paid me. Probably bitter that he was too old to be involved with KKs team when Keegan first took over despite the fact that he wouldn't have got a million miles within selection and thinks NUFC should always be second rate as they were when he was playing for the club....

I agree completely with the above post. Some of the fans are over the moon being "mediocre" as well sadly. The likes of Southampton and Swansea City trying to kick on as Football clubs, treating their fans to decent Football and competing for trophies in the case of Swansea. We have had one good season under this horrible cunt and ever since we have been an absolute laughing stock. If three defeats in a row against Sunderland - 2 of them being a 0-3 embarrassment in our own back yard - doesn't turn people against him nothing will. SJP needs to wake up and make this cunts life absolute hell. If Ashley won't sack him make the spineless Cockney cunt quit. Pure abuse for 90 minutes every week, and before anyone says "the players don't deserve it" they also don't deserve to play under this clown. Makes me sick that he is the manager of this once proud Football club.

My old man grew up in England and watched football in the late 60s and 70s before moving here. He then went on to really only watch World Cup and check results and would then watch big matches through the years if on TV or if I told him to. Anyway, he loved Keegan's Newcastle and any team that attacks and excites. He randomly watched us the other week and texted me:

"Your team is s*** son"

Me: "it's the manager, he's awful"

"Your manager is shit son"

Amazing :lol:

“Both goals were preventable. We have been good defensively this week. We have had to work a lot on our attacking play and maybe we just took our eye off what we are really good at. That can happen.”

127 league goals shipped in the last 2 seasons. 5 already in 3 games this season. This thick twat thinks we're sound defensively.

Honestly man, it's every single time he opens his mouth. Does he not think we can count? Does he think we can't see how disorganised and fragile we look? Someone just fucking shoot him or something.

I really don't know if it's down to him knowing he's lying and trying to re-write history, or whether he genuinely believes that is the case.

Either way he's an utter cunt and still hope every day that maybe, just maybe, today is the day this cunt is sacked.

I agree completely with the above post. Some of the fans are over the moon being "mediocre" as well sadly. The likes of Southampton and Swansea City trying to kick on as Football clubs, treating their fans to decent Football and competing for trophies in the case of Swansea. We have had one good season under this horrible c*** and ever since we have been an absolute laughing stock. If three defeats in a row against Sunderland - 2 of them being a 0-3 embarrassment in our own back yard - doesn't turn people against him nothing will. SJP needs to wake up and make this c***s life absolute hell. If Ashley won't sack him make the spineless Cockney c*** quit. Pure abuse for 90 minutes every week, and before anyone says "the players don't deserve it" they also don't deserve to play under this clown. Makes me sick that he is the manager of this once proud Football club.

What a load of bullshit.

Similarities to a guy at work are uncanny. He makes cluckup after cluckup yet it's never his fault. The  constant criticism from all around seems to wash over him and he comes out with deluded sh1te. He's proven to be unsackable. Pardpoo's here for the long term I can assure you.

I no longer have any interest in the results/performances while he remains. If he won't take responsibility for the cr*p, he can't take responsibilty for the crumbs of goodness. A bonus would be Cashley doing one too.

Looks fairly accurate to me.

Of course it is. Regardless of our personal situation, so many fans will swallow the garbage insinuation that the top 4 is impenetrable by muggles such as ourselves. Thus are content with the gallant battle for mid-table. Forgetting that the likes of Liverpool were miles out of the title race only a couple of years back.

Anderson is the archetypal ex-player commentator that you would expect a station like Radio Newcastle to employ...he reflects them - old hat, second-rate and perfectly willing to accept mediocrity as long as he keeps picking up his regular beer money by passing 'follow-the-party-line' comments . He arrived on a free transfer from Preston in the days when free transfers were NOT the value you can get now because there was no Bosman then ; free transfer players were what other teams wanted rid of.....

Some of the people on BBC Newcastle have been there since before KK was our manager the FIRST time and they are all on a comfy little number...so is Anderson.

Anyone holding any credence with his comments wants to take a serious look at themselves - I wouldn't listen to him if you paid me. Probably bitter that he was too old to be involved with KKs team when Keegan first took over despite the fact that he wouldn't have got a million miles within selection and thinks NUFC should always be second rate as they were when he was playing for the club....

Absolutely bang on. Anderson was a shite player.

I'm surrounded by morons...had a guy saying we've had an excellent transfer window and Pardew just needs time to "let the players gel", and thinks Defoe is exactly what we need and will "guarantee 20 goals". Finally another colleague said Ben Arfa should be sold and Obertan should be given another shot as he has impressed lately...

I'm surrounded by morons...had a guy saying we've had an excellent transfer window and Pardew just needs time to "let the players gel", and thinks Defoe is exactly what we need and will "guarantee 20 goals". Finally another colleague said Ben Arfa should be sold and Obertan should be given another shot as he has impressed lately...

Best bit. :lol:

I honestly think he is fucked without signing a new striker.

I can't make my mind up whether Ashley is purposely refusing to sanction signing a real striker to test Pardew or he's just a tight arsed twat who knows nothing about football. Sadly I'm thinking it's the latter.