Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Just posted on their.

Fucking morons who are clearly either not fans or happy with being fucking mediocre.

I can't believe what I'm reading on their to be honest. People are actually agreign with these points  :lol:

On Pardew, he's impressed me so far this year. Christ he's been a twat in the past, but the way he's set up looks surprisingly progressive and looks like he's placing a huge amount of emphasis on the currently absent Tioté.

Cabaye was transformed into something of a 10 from more of a deep lying playmaker. Under Pardew he became one of the most complete midfielders to grace the game.

Just posted on their.

f***ing morons who are clearly either not fans or happy with being f***ing mediocre.

I can't believe what I'm reading on their to be honest. People are actually agreign with these points  :lol:

On Pardew, he's impressed me so far this year. Christ he's been a t*** in the past, but the way he's set up looks surprisingly progressive and looks like he's placing a huge amount of emphasis on the currently absent Tioté.

Cabaye was transformed into something of a 10 from more of a deep lying playmaker. Under Pardew he became one of the most complete midfielders to grace the game.

Morons who have bought into the effective PR campaign the club has been waging since Ashley took over.

Just posted on their.

Fucking morons who are clearly either not fans or happy with being fucking mediocre.

On Pardew, he's impressed me so far this year. Christ he's been a twat in the past, but the way he's set up looks surprisingly progressive and looks like he's placing a huge amount of emphasis on the currently absent Tioté.

Progressive?  His shit wouldn't even have been considered progressive back when Shackleton was fumbling his way across the ice field.

Just posted on their.

f***ing morons who are clearly either not fans or happy with being f***ing mediocre.

On Pardew, he's impressed me so far this year. Christ he's been a t*** in the past, but the way he's set up looks surprisingly progressive and looks like he's placing a huge amount of emphasis on the currently absent Tioté.

We should all sign up tomorrow and hammer them.

Just posted on their.

We should all sign up tomorrow and hammer them.

:lol:

Considering how easily we dumped Hughton for his limitations it's mad we are happy to stick with Pardew. Good god, I would be happy with Steve Bruce these days, fuck it, Bruce Rioch, nae Bruce Forsythe would even be a upgrade.

I'd welcome Hughton back with open arms atm.

Loving this thread. Great to see some positive attitudes to drown out the usual miserable "pardew is the devil, Ben arfa is god" shite.

Also loved my post match drink in bar loco this week when someone unfurled a hba as che banner and most of the fans gathered there groaned and said they need to get over it.

:suicide:

Loving this thread. Great to see some positive attitudes to drown out the usual miserable "pardew is the devil, Ben arfa is god" shite.

Also loved my post match drink in bar loco this week when someone unfurled a hba as che banner and most of the fans gathered there groaned and said they need to get over it.

:suicide:

Where's that from? And get over what, exactly?