Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest reefatoon

I honestly think he is f***ed without signing a new striker.

I can't make my mind up whether Ashley is purposely refusing to sanction signing a real striker to test Pardew or he's just a tight arsed t*** who knows nothing about football. Sadly I'm thinking it's the latter.

It's definitely the latter.

Us not signing a striker today will leave him completley fucked which is a very good thing with Newcastle United in mind. Mapou leaving is another thing. When Colo breaks down and we have to pair Taylor with Williamson, all hell will break lose. He'll have no chance whatsoever. We'll struggle for goals all season. We've been dreadful when there's no one to score our obligatory opener. Fucking can't wait for the crowd to turn on him again.

Demba: Aug 11 -Jan 12

Papiss: Jan 12 - May 12

Aug 12 - May 13: Losing horribly every week

Rémy: Aug 13 - Jan 14

Jan 14 - now: Lose every game 4-0.

Wants HBA out "whatever it takes" on Talksport.

He came out and said that? That's incredible! He really must have zero self-awareness under that thick cloud of ego he dwells in.

No lessons learned from Mascherano then, not good enough for Pardew but later captains a world cup final team and gets MoM on top of all the other trophies he was involved in.

It's all out war if he's said that like. Completely vindicates anyone that wants him out by any means necessary.

Ben Arfa's got his lawyers involved and Pardew is dropping hints to his press mates off the record. Looks like only one winner there.

Wants HBA out "whatever it takes" on Talksport.

:lol:

He would have been seething seeing that banner staring down at him on Saturday.

:smug:

Really hope Hatem's still here by the end of this window, as Pardew won't be here come January and ANY new manager will see sense and involve Hatem.

I hope

Guest reefatoon

what does the players think of him?

I know one of our kids, he likes him.

He'll be an ever present in no time with that attitude.

Death of him. Death of us.

Tempted to put £10 on us to go down.

Yeah, I've put a ton on us to go down, before all the signings got 6/1.  If it comes up thats me season ticket paid for! If we get rid of P45due and stay up then happy days.