Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for the whole 'his hands were tied' horseshit when Taylor and Colo inevitably get injured/fuck off back to Argentina/attempt to defend and MYM's sunning it up in Rome.

Honestly, it's not even anger or disappointment at anything other than Pardew. Hate Ashley, but I love football and Pardew is the one in my way.

Can't wait for the whole 'his hands were tied' horseshit when Taylor and Colo inevitably get injured/fuck off back to Argentina/attempt to defend and MYM's sunning it up in Rome.

Honestly, it's not even anger or disappointment at anything other than Pardew. Hate Ashley, but I love football and Pardew is the one in my way.

Yep, I think my intense dislike of Pardew has made me less hostile towards Ashley. Maybe that's the plan?

Guest firetotheworks

Can't wait for the whole 'his hands were tied' horseshit when Taylor and Colo inevitably get injured/f*** off back to Argentina/attempt to defend and MYM's sunning it up in Rome.

Yep, I think my intense dislike of Pardew has made me less hostile towards Ashley. Maybe that's the plan?

I think that was the plan with Kinnear for both of them, now it's either Pardew or something more terrifying; there was no plan.

Southampton, Hull, Stoke, Swansea, Leicester, Tottenham up until the end of October.

If he doesn't win at least half of those games, he's (and we are) in trouble.

I think he'll struggle to win even one.

Pardew is a stinking, festing cunt. I hate him. Utterly despise everything he is and everything he stands for.

This adds nothing new to the thread, I just need to say it every now and again as a pressure release or I'm liable to kick the cat, and he's done nothing wrong.

Guest firetotheworks

Pardew is a stinking, festing c***. I hate him. Utterly despise everything he is and everything he stands for.

This adds nothing new to the thread, I just need to say it every now and again as a pressure release or I'm liable to kick the cat, and he's done nothing wrong.

:lol:

Guest alijmitchell

Imagine we lost all 6. Can see it happening tbh

We'll get a couple of draws somewhere like Leicester or Hull. With 10 men back we should be able to snuff out the danger.

Maybe a draw or two, but 3 points after 8 games will put pressure on him in away that we as fans haven't been able to achieve yet.

I just don't fuckin get it. The club transfer business is pretty shit, and leaves us short in a few areas, but they also sign some promising foreign players like MYM, De Jong and santon, but they leave a fuckin dinosaur in charge to ruin them. I don't get the logic. Ashley is just obsessed with money and profit, so why happily watch the club sign players but let a shite manager ruin them and watch their value plummet. Surely it would make financial sense to hire a good manager to improve players and increase their values?

Imagine we lost all 6. Can see it happening tbh

We'll get a couple of draws somewhere like Leicester or Hull. With 10 men back we should be able to snuff out the danger.

Maybe a draw or two, but 3 points after 8 games will put pressure on him in away that we as fans haven't been able to achieve yet.

Yes it's going to be delicious fun.