Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I cant even muster the excitement for his potential departure. We all know fine well MA will appoint some yes man from the footballing graveyard and we'll be back to square 1 in short period of time.

I think Ashley would do well to find another manager who can string our fans along as well as Pardew tbh. That 5th finish bought him so much leeway and let him away with so much of his bullshit, new guy won't have any of that.

Guest northshieldsmag

We conceded the third goal from a free kick when we had every player between ball and goal. Hardly the crowd urging the team on as suggested.

Anita marking someone 6'7" at the far post was the masterstroke.

As Anita shrunk since masterscout Graham Carr decided we should buy him ?

Its interesting but despite the fact he has been utter shit since he came here his stock will have risen massively and he will have gone from no hope of getting a decent job after Southampton to being a shoe in for any mid to lower premier league job that becomes available. I can see him being the next Villa manager for some reason. Anyway hell be someone else's problem then so although I would normally feel bad for the club in question I would be laughing my arse off.

Guest firetotheworks

Anyone with the slightest morsel of sense within a Premier League football club will go nowhere near him. He might be able to con a job at somewhere, but it'll only happen once after us imo. His team will beat us of course, which again I would happily take just to get rid of the cunt (if we're doing the imaginary bargaining thing)

Its interesting but despite the fact he has been utter shit since he came here his stock will have risen massively and he will have gone from no hope of getting a decent job after Southampton to being a shoe in for any mid to lower premier league job that becomes available. I can see him being the next Villa manager for some reason. Anyway hell be someone else's problem then so although I would normally feel bad for the club in question I would be laughing my arse off.

Imagine unleashing Benny against a Pardew managed Villa side :sweetjesus:

“Both goals were preventable. We have been good defensively this week. We have had to work a lot on our attacking play and maybe we just took our eye off what we are really good at. That can happen.”

127 league goals shipped in the last 2 seasons. 5 already in 3 games this season. This thick twat thinks we're sound defensively.

Honestly man, it's every single time he opens his mouth. Does he not think we can count? Does he think we can't see how disorganised and fragile we look? Someone just fucking shoot him or something.

“Both goals were preventable. We have been good defensively this week. We have had to work a lot on our attacking play and maybe we just took our eye off what we are really good at. That can happen.”

127 league goals shipped in the last 2 seasons. 5 already in 3 games this season. This thick t*** thinks we're sound defensively.

Honestly man, it's every single time he opens his mouth. Does he not think we can count? Does he think we can't see how disorganised and fragile we look? Someone just f***ing shoot him or something.

I think he's finally on the ropes properly, it's starting to gather pace. Just a couple more awful results needed

My dad has been defending him for a while now, insisting that the last 2 seasons of worsening performances have mainly been down to Ashley's lack of spending but even he has given up on him now & wants him out.  It hasn't actually been the performances that have changed his mind, it's Pardew's treatment of Ben Arfa that has done it.  He's infuriated to see a talented player dumped from the team especially when we're crying out for some creativity and attacking ability.

Hopefully he's just the tip of the iceberg & more fans who were willing to give Pardew a bit more time are starting to see that he's a charlatan who isn't fit to manage to pub team.

We'll still have Ando championing his cause tomorrow on total sport :lol: dear oh dear "He's being poorly treated by the board" blah blah I hope to fuck someone calls in tomorrow with the cold hard facts of his reign here, maybe I should.

Please do.  It's a fucking awful listen at times