Crystal Palace manager

Mick

http://imgur.com/JqPJOTz.png

:lol: Well done Chris Watts, you're a fucking moron.

Actually know him :anguish:

Is he as much of a cunt in real life as his online life.  Clicked on the Second Firsts link in his likes from that link and he seems like a bit of a bell end from that alone and should evaluate his life choices.

It was a fucking Palace set piece. :lol:

Truth if ever it were needed that some people don't actually watch the match with their own eyes, they wait for the manager to tell them afterwards what went down and parrot that.

Aye but when we were defending the set piece we were really only concentrating on breaking up the field and going for the 4th, Pardew said so. Shit like that happens when you play a front-foot, aggressive game like the fans up here want. Them's the breaks.

And the old favourite:

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day). For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

“As a group we were up for the game. The first half was difficult because there wasn’t 50,000 in here to assess, I thought we played quite well.

And the old favourite:

“We don’t seem to be able to get through this tie (third round day). For the last three years I don’t know, it’s science against me.

“As a group we were up for the game. The first half was difficult because there wasn’t 50,000 in here to assess, I thought we played quite well.

Could somebody please explain what that s**** even means?

And the old favourite:

Could somebody please explain what that s**** even means?

Not enough fans in to get on their back/tell them they've played well and then subsequently blame for players not performing/getting caught up in the moment (delete as appropriate)

I find it absolutely astonishing that a manager could somehow twist the fan's passion/will to attack and score as being a negative for his players. How fucking dare he. He's scum, pure scum. 

I find it absolutely astonishing that a manager could somehow twist the fan's passion/will to attack and score as being a negative for his players. How fucking dare he. He's scum, pure scum. 

:thup: Honestly. Fucking hate him so much.

Oh hello there, Cardiff mk. II here:

We are all frustrated. But I have to take my hat off to the players because the environment was very, very tough for them and they showed tremendous character. It was that depth of character that we needed.

“It’s a passionate place. Whether it is something negative like ‘sign a striker Pardew’ or whatever' date=' like that great comeback result against Arsenal, whatever – you just sense the passion, and you have got to love that. I have been at clubs who don’t have that. They just don’t have it. It’s an ingredient you try to install in your team, but you get it from the terraces at times. Here it is generated by our city. Wherever the players go they will be reminded of this city"[/quote']
"It's a city that loves the club so much that it hurts itself' date=' because of that love. If there was perhaps less pressure on our results, and the effect on the city, it would probably be a better club, but that's what it is - it's never going to change."[/quote']

We are all frustrated. But I have to take my hat off to the players because the environment was very, very tough for them and they showed tremendous character. It was that depth of character that we needed.

Aye that "tough, tough atmosphere" was the most positive the ground had been all season. The fans got behind the players 100% and go his back 100%. It was a tough atmosphere if your name was Alan Pardew, if you were playing in a black and white shirt you were feeling 9 feet tall.

He's just a compulsive liar who's now in the process of being found out by even the most dim-witted of our fanbase. Even the thick cunts who follow us have seen through him.

“It’s a passionate place. Whether it is something negative like ‘sign a striker Pardew’ or whatever' date=' like that great comeback result against Arsenal, whatever – you just sense the passion, and you have got to love that. I have been at clubs who don’t have that. They just don’t have it. It’s an ingredient you try to install in your team, but you get it from the terraces at times. Here it is generated by our city. Wherever the players go they will be reminded of this city"[/quote']
"It's a city that loves the club so much that it hurts itself' date=' because of that love. If there was perhaps less pressure on our results, and the effect on the city, it would probably be a better club, but that's what it is - it's never going to change."[/quote']

Negative bastards, us.

Aye that "tough, tough atmosphere" was the most positive the ground had been all season. The fans got behind the players 100% and go his back 100%. It was a tough atmosphere if your name was Alan Pardew, if you were playing in a black and white shirt you were feeling 9 feet tall.

He's just a compulsive liar who's now in the process of being found out by even the most dim-witted of our fanbase. Even the thick cunts who follow us have seen through him.

:thup: See Anita's comments after the game.

I'm still amazed he got away with this one.  If another manager criticised our fans there would be big problems. 

Look at the reaction to Ferguson's "wee club" comments (despite Pardew saying similar many, many times), however at least Ferguson had the decency to apologise and express his respect for NUFC's fans and say they deserved better.