Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Looking forward to this invertebrate says about our transfer dealings should we not sign anymore players.

He'll continue to say that we've done amazingly well and people will accept it.

I keep seeing that every stupid thing he does might be "one step closer" to the exit for him.

Is this just trying to utilize the power of positive thinking? I haven't seen any indication he's any closer to being shown the door. If anyone has any juicy ITK info please share. otherwise stop getting my hopes up :(

I keep seeing that every stupid thing he does might be "one step closer" to the exit for him.

Is this just trying to utilize the power of positive thinking? I haven't seen any indication he's any closer to being shown the door. If anyone has any juicy ITK info please share. otherwise stop getting my hopes up :(

I think it's a case of before too long we won't have enough points on the board to justify keeping him at the club. The talent that has previously been at the club to bail him out isn't there any more. He's fucked, sadly we may be too.

What a cunt of a man he is.

Just found out about MYM being on his way and had to expell some Pardew hate before my head exploded.

Fuck off and stop ruining our team you useless prick