Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:kinnear:

Absolutely mind boggling comments about Colback. Consistently our worst performer yet he can't heap enough praise on him.

What you on man? Colback constantly runs and jumps loads , what more do you want a midfielder to do?!

;) i hope this safety wink isn't necessary tbh

Guest neesy111

I've been hearing about Steven Taylor for england for literally 10 years, he's fucking shite man.  Also Colback is shite if he can't get in the latest squad then it really shows how shite he is, a 1 legged carrick is ahead of him man.

How far the England team have fallen when an arsehole like Pardew can mention Jack Colback's 7/10 performances in the same breath as the national side without being laughed off the White Cliffs of Dover.

Guest neesy111

I've been hearing about Steven Taylor for england for literally 10 years, he's fucking shite man.

He'll do something monumentally fucking silly tomorrow and cost us the game now someone has mentioned his name and Ingurlund in the same sentence.

Totally, he's a fucking clown.

I've been hearing about Steven Taylor for england for literally 10 years, he's f***ing s**** man.  Also Colback is s**** if he can't get in the latest squad then it really shows how s**** he is, a 1 legged carrick is ahead of him man.

This is the same Steven Taylor who Pardew wouldn't give the time of day to ahead of Mike Williamson for the last year?

Someone who knows him very well called Jack the "ginger Pirlo" - let's hope that becomes true.

Hodgson dubbed Colback "The Ginger Pirlo'' when he called him up early this season.

Imagine being paid to just make up lies.

Guest neesy111

Someone who knows him very well called Jack the "ginger Pirlo" - let's hope that becomes true.

Hodgson dubbed Colback "The Ginger Pirlo'' when he called him up early this season.

Imagine being paid to just make up lies.

:thup:

I remember a Pardew interview on Talksport from years ago when he was West Ham manager. He was moaning about several of his players having being overlooked for the England squad and then claimed that half his team including Hayden Mullins, Marlon Harewood and Paul Konchesky should be playing for England  :anguish:

Had up, England are playing Scotland in Irish Glasgow? Why hasn't this been publicised?

I'll be going. Didn't really want to since it's £50 a ticket and I've got the Ireland game on Friday but my mate bought tickets and one for me apparently. 

Taylor most certainly isn't shite, but his day of getting to the next level as a defender has definitely been and gone.

Agreed - he's a a very solid centre half when properly fit and on form, but he's never going to be playing for England now.