Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The bloke who completely ignored Mehdi Abeid for more than 3 years. Thick as two short planks.

It's literally luck that's brought him to our first team. Hopefully Pardew has got the message from the last few games.

I'm at the stage where I want him to choke on a Martini olive instead of freezing to death in a lake. A couple more wins and I'd probably accept a sword through the nape of his neck.

I'd never honor him with such a quick death like. Torture the fuck out of him first.

QPR visiting next week should mean another 3 pts and the win streak keeps on rolling. Pardew has answered his critics with aplomb

Yeah because this recent run completely undoes the previous 2 years of abject shitty performances, and his almost 50% loss rate.

Gouffran, Santon, Williamson, Tiote, Cisse - 5 players who have no right to get back into the first X11, but probably will. Prove us wrong eh Alan? I doubt it..

You know rightly he'll go back and pick the old guard. The first victim will probably be Haidara for Williamson against QPR.

Gouffran, Santon, Williamson, Tiote, Cisse - 5 players who have no right to get back into the first X11, but probably will. Prove us wrong eh Alan? I doubt it..

To be fair gouffran, Williamson and cisse were all left on bench today.

Only because the kids who were sent out to lose to City confounded the king by playing stormers.

He's a cunt but today was pretty good. Krul didn't look troubled at all. He still has such a defensive mentality so it'll always be hard to watch when we're not winning, which is always right around the corner because of the small margins that we deal with because of our type of play.

Only because the kids who were sent out to lose to City confounded the king by playing stormers.

Point still stands though, he's kept those playing well in the team. Hopefully they keep performing.

He's a cunt but today was pretty good. Krul didn't look troubled at all. He still has such a defensive mentality so it'll always be hard to watch when we're not winning, which is always right around the corner because of the small margins that we deal with because of our type of play.

Because our players aren't as shit as he previously tried to make us believe.

I don't understand why people have to add a 'but'. He is a cunt, no ifs or buts about it.

Point still stands though, he's kept those playing well in the team. Hopefully they keep performing.

As soon as we lose they'll be the first ones out of the team.

Because our players aren't as shit as he previously tried to make us believe.

I don't understand why people have to add a 'but'. He is a cunt, no ifs or buts about it.

The but wasn't to refute him being a cunt, it was to say that we played well today and executed the game plan. I don't like him and I don't think I ever will because we've seen his true colours, but I do like to see us win.