Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Seem to remember an utter non-player did really well for Derby, can't really recall now.

Wasn't it Kenny Miller

Yep, the worst prem team in history and Big Sam played for a nil nil, we ended up losing.  Same team again we went 1-0 down then equalised, then 2-1 and a last minute Mark Viduka goal saved us.

This is the flipp side of what fat man was banging on about the other day,  adjusting his teams to play other teams.  When he gets it wrong its absolutely terrible.  He failed to mentioned that.

Setting a team up to play for a 0-0 against the worst prem side ever!

It's setting up to grind out a draw at home to Derby that sticks in my mind.

Derby that season as well. Was a disgusting approach from Allardyce tbh.

I went to that match.  Chose it because I hadn't been to an away match we'd actually won for ages :anguish:

Seem to remember an utter non-player did really well for Derby, can't really recall now.

Wasn't it Kenny Miller

Yep, the worst prem team in history and Big Sam played for a nil nil, we ended up losing.  Same team again we went 1-0 down then equalised, then 2-1 and a last minute Mark Viduka goal saved us.

This is the flipp side of what fat man was banging on about the other day,  adjusting his teams to play other teams.  When he gets it wrong its absolutely terrible.  He failed to mentioned that.

Setting a team up to play for a 0-0 against the worst prem side ever!

Imagine a bloke like that getting a job he feels he deserves like Real Madrid and setting up like that? :lol: he'd be hounded out the city before half time.

Guest Geordiesned

Pardew interview with fatty Lowes on Radio Newcastle just before: saying happy to let opposition have possession as they won't harm us and reckons his tactics have always been "fluid"!

Oh and current caller is a complete knob. "I feel really happy for Alan Pardew. He's had a bad press but who would we bring in?" No surprise to hear Ando agreeing. The muppet (caller) now saying Cisse is only scoring as he wants away so he should be left out. Great logic that Vince you thick tosser.

The supporters have been well and truly Pardewed if they genuinely believe we should take a player out of the team based purely on the fact he's hit some kind of form?!?

How must you feel about the manager to presume the only way a player would start to perform is because they wanted away. There's something incessantly wrong with that.

It's setting up to grind out a draw at home to Derby that sticks in my mind.

Derby that season as well. Was a disgusting approach from Allardyce tbh.

Cheering that draw against Stoke in the cup when they were in the championship sticks out for me like. We should have smashed them. Fucking Jon Parkin up front man :lol:

Smith - Geremi - Butt - Duff could possibly be the worst midfield lineup ever fielded by a Premier League team, and yet I think Pardew has had our midfield functioning at a level as bad or worse as that at times, even with the likes of Cabaye playing in it.

Smith - Geremi - Butt - Duff could possibly be the worst midfield lineup ever fielded by a Premier League team, and yet I think Pardew has had our midfield functioning at a level as bad or worse as that at times, even with the likes of Cabaye playing in it.

We were relying on Geremi for creativity at one point :lol:

“That we have really put ninety minutes together – because the Premier League is such that you can play well for seventy minutes and still lose.  You need to have ninety minutes of solid play from the subs and everybody else, including the staff".

http://memecrunch.com/meme/4NZ4/haha-youre-a-cunt/image.png

""It's interesting that Mehdi has a call-up for Algeria and has a chance of making the Africa Cup of Nations,'' said Pardew.

"That's something which is concerning me a bit, because he's done really well.

"He's got a great opportunity this time. He's definitely a gauge for other young players - not just at this club, but other Premier League clubs.

"He's shown that going on loan can help massively. He came back from that loan spell with Panathinaikos last season a much better player.

"It's a system I've always believed in. We have players out on loan at the moment and we'll continue to do that because I think it works.

"He was a bit unlucky when he first came because he had Cheick Tiote and Yohan Cabaye in front of him. That was tough.

"Then Moussa Sissoko came and Jack this summer, and we've been fairly strong in that department, but he's been pushing hard.''

Hahaha he's shameless man

I.e. get away from me and you might just have a chance at saving your career.