Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Is the home of the Pardew is not responsible for anything that goes right and culpable for everything that goes wrong brigade?

You're looking for the credit to Pardew but no blame club.  It's two doors down, just look for the saliva covered windows.

Absolutely not, he's not perfect by any means, but he's also not as bad as some people like to make out.

I'm always interested to know who people think would come to the club, work within the same constraints and make a better job than Pardew has done.

Tuchel, De Boer, Jemez, Moyes, Koeman (would have) take your pick from any number of coaches working under far harsher financial restrictions than poor Alan. Prob wouldn't almost relegate us. Also he is as much part of the "constraints" as Ashley is. so yeah total fallacy

Where do you get the idea that Tuchel/De Boer would manage Newcastle?  One is a manager of Ajax, the other is a manager that can take their pick of clubs far superior to a Sports Direct advertising franchise. These people do their research before just casually signing up for a job.

Another thing that I wonder of, is that you accuse Pardew of being a Mike Ashley puppet, which I agree with, but if Pardiola gets canned, surely Ashley is just going to employ another puppet/mouthpiece? Why would Ashley want someone who will come into the club and try to succeed? All he wants is you lot in the PL drifting from 8th to 17th to advertise his tat.

From what I can see, Pardew is the lump, but Ashley is the tumour, and no sqwarking about who the manager is will ever change that, and I say this as a lurker who supports a true mickey mouse football club that plays non-league.

We've signed two of Ajax's better players of the last few years, including their captain, why wouldn't we be able to sign their manager? A man who has made comments about how much he respects NUFC?

you might be right, I always imagine a manager who was an ex-player that has amassed great fortunes in his playing career will be a bit more selective than a current player signing for a club that pays them more than what they currently earn.

Loads of people respect NUFC because of the fans, but I can't see too many people respecting NUFC (in the last few years) as a club given the fat mess that has taken over it.

Is the home of the Pardew is not responsible for anything that goes right and culpable for everything that goes wrong brigade?

You're looking for the credit to Pardew but no blame club.  It's two doors down, just look for the saliva covered windows.

Absolutely not, he's not perfect by any means, but he's also not as bad as some people like to make out.

I'm always interested to know who people think would come to the club, work within the same constraints and make a better job than Pardew has done.

Tuchel, De Boer, Jemez, Moyes, Koeman (would have) take your pick from any number of coaches working under far harsher financial restrictions than poor Alan. Prob wouldn't almost relegate us. Also he is as much part of the "constraints" as Ashley is. so yeah total fallacy

Where do you get the idea that Tuchel/De Boer would manage Newcastle?  One is a manager of Ajax, the other is a manager that can take their pick of clubs far superior to a Sports Direct advertising franchise. These people do their research before just casually signing up for a job.

Another thing that I wonder of, is that you accuse Pardew of being a Mike Ashley puppet, which I agree with, but if Pardiola gets canned, surely Ashley is just going to employ another puppet/mouthpiece? Why would Ashley want someone who will come into the club and try to succeed? All he wants is you lot in the PL drifting from 8th to 17th to advertise his tat.

From what I can see, Pardew is the lump, but Ashley is the tumour, and no sqwarking about who the manager is will ever change that, and I say this as a lurker who supports a true mickey mouse football club that plays non-league.

Then when that becomes apparent you make it clear that you want them gone too. By giving Pardew a free ride we're giving Ashley a free ride, we're further allowing him to do what he wants like he does with every other adpect of the club.

Forcing him to sack his main man would be a bigger blow to him than our current method of getting to him like, calling him a fat bastard.

Pardew should've been sacked either after Southampton or Stoke game. No doubt about that in my mind.

He was so so lucky to keep his job.

This 5 win run has been great though, and has improved my mood no end. The big point with Pardew for me is this:

The sit back, 4-5-1, counter-attack tactic I think works well away and against the bigger teams.

However against lesser teams, we need to be more on the front foot, more attacking, more possession. Basically a different style of play. I'm interested to see how Pardew lines us up in the upcoming QPR and Burnley games. If we can get it right against the smaller teams, I'd be more convinced there's been a change in Pardew's thinking. We'll see....

Guest Roger Kint

We've signed two of Ajax's better players of the last few years, including their captain, why wouldn't we be able to sign their manager? A man who has made comments about how much he respects NUFC?

If them 2 are 2 of their better players I'd hate to see their poor ones.

So you've made a judgement on De Jong after 1 game in he clearly wasn't fit?

Not just 1 game.

Did he make it to the World Cup in Brazil?

That Falcao must be shit too in your tiny mind

Guest Roger Kint

De Jong's pure taste.

Don't know exactly where he's going to fit, but Pardew will no doubt make it work.

Be interesting to see which of the midfield three makes way. Unless he does a Pardew and drops a winger and plays Sissoko out wide again.

Guest firetotheworks

Fucking hate our supporters like. 'Who else would we get in?' Fuck off man, that question has been answered a fucking million times, you're just unwilling to accept it, fucking morons.

De Jong's pure taste.

Don't know exactly where he's going to fit, but Pardew will no doubt make it work.

Be interesting to see which of the midfield three makes way. Unless he does a Pardew and drops a winger and plays Sissoko out wide again.

I'm hoping even Pards isn't dense enough to move Sissoko out of the centre after the last few performances. Guess if he isn't running every game when De Jong returns to fitness it could well happen.

Colback should make way when de Jong comes back, no doubt. Sissoko & Abeid in the middle with Aarons, de Jong and Cabella behind Perez.

Long term, I think Perez will need an AM like de Jong. Someone who'll occupy defenders in the box and create space for others, as a result. I'm intrigued to see how they'd link up too, you'd think de Jong's preference for quick one-touch play and eye for a pass would be perfect for someone who likes to play on the shoulder.

De Boer actually said he would manage us as well.  There was an article just recently. This whole "who would work under Ashley" thing winds me up stupid amounts

I agree with you basically, but it's not just about who would manage us, it's also about who Ashley would approach and (more importantly) pay for.

Pardew should've been sacked either after Southampton or Stoke game. No doubt about that in my mind.

He was so so lucky to keep his job.

This 5 win run has been great though, and has improved my mood no end. The big point with Pardew for me is this:

The sit back, 4-5-1, counter-attack tactic I think works well away and against the bigger teams.

However against lesser teams, we need to be more on the front foot, more attacking, more possession. Basically a different style of play. I'm interested to see how Pardew lines us up in the upcoming QPR and Burnley games. If we can get it right against the smaller teams, I'd be more convinced there's been a change in Pardew's thinking. We'll see....

he'll fuck this up, but again the lucky cunt that he is he couldn't hope to face as bad a team as QPR at the moment, never mind burnley

to see a real change in the man imo he'd have to drop colback, play abeid & sissoko as a 2 with cabella as an AM and look to dominate the game, there are multiple combinations he could go with mind...cisse up top and perez as an AM for example

he doesn't know how though, he'll ride this formation and selection into the ground until there's nothing left but a distant memory of something that might have worked, then he'll play 4-4-2 with gouffran and sissoko on the wings to get back to basics

Guest Roger Kint

Colback should make way when de Jong comes back, no doubt. Sissoko & Abeid in the middle with Aarons, de Jong and Cabella behind Perez.

Long term, I think Perez will need an AM like de Jong. Someone who'll occupy defenders in the box and create space for others, as a result. I'm intrigued to see how they'd link up too, you'd think de Jong's preference for quick one-touch play and eye for a pass would be perfect for someone who likes to play on the shoulder.

Very much this. Sadly its Pardew........

De Boer actually said he would manage us as well.  There was an article just recently. This whole "who would work under Ashley" thing winds me up stupid amounts

I agree with you basically, but it's not just about who would manage us, it's also about who Ashley would approach and (more importantly) pay for.

Yeah there is that, but I mean his policy of scouting foreign talent is surely going to extend to management at some point?

You would hope so, aye. In any case, it's not really the job of fans to identify the new manager. I doubt many Southampton fans thought they should definitely get Pochettino.

I'm honestly thinking they will. It's ideal for all parties, Ashley gets money, Pards goes back to London. We get rid of him.

not a fucking chance man :lol:

:lol: poch is done imo. The press seem to love pardew down there he will def be linked and they usually go forrin/London in terms of the hiring strategy

he'd have to knock them out of the cup in the quarters, then have us pushing for a CL spot at the very moment the decide to sack poch (which i don't think they'll do personally)

even if those stars aligned i think levy is far to astute to think pardew is good enough for them

I'm honestly thinking they will. It's ideal for all parties, Ashley gets money, Pards goes back to London. We get rid of him.

:lol: poch is done imo. The press seem to love pardew down there he will def be linked and they usually go forrin/London in terms of the hiring strategy

he'd have to knock them out of the cup in the quarters, then have us pushing for a CL spot at the very moment the decide to sack poch (which i don't think they'll do personally)

even if those stars aligned i think levy is far to astute to think pardew is good enough for them

Not sure the levy thing is a fallacy imo. He's not that smart.  From twitter:

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/11/10/352426940bd586459344877cbf2d6d57.jpg

regardless of all that i can't see him thinking pardew is good enough, i just can't, no way

regardless of all that i can't see him thinking pardew is good enough, i just can't, no way

Thing is if anything we've seen in the last few weeks is that the whole of football rate him :lol: the narrative that's been coming out could in the end do us a favour

do they fuck man :lol:

Jut can't believe this run we've gone on. It's despicable.

These people claiming Pardew has proved himself are absolutely sick in their heads. These were the ones claiming he was burdened with players that weren't good enough.

All of a sudden we are finding that the youth who weren't getting a game at all, are actually pretty talented.

There should be even more calls for his head after this run, because he's clearly not been utilising the players we have properly.

Thing is if anything we've seen in the last few weeks is that the whole of football rate him :lol: the narrative that's been coming out could in the end do us a favour

You not been watching?!! Practically  every single pundit/ex player/manager/writer has been falling over themselves to say how good pardew is. Honestly.

yeah but they don't rate him beyond sticking up for a fellow pro, that's the extent of it and that's where it'll stay unless he propels us into the CL and the FA decide to get fucking silly

spurs won't pardew like, i guarantee it, he'll be known throughout the game as a charlatan

You not been watching?!! Practically  every single pundit/ex player/manager/writer has been falling over themselves to say how good pardew is. Honestly.

yeah but they don't rate him beyond sticking up for a fellow pro, that's the extent of it and that's where it'll stay unless he propels us into the CL and the FA decide to get fucking silly

spurs won't pardew like, i guarantee it, he'll be known throughout the game as a charlatan

Not so sure myself like, his whole "Ashley makes it impossible to work" thing will help him out no end

levy will stick with poch for a while yet like

I heard something or read it recently where a journalist said that when the club were considering Pardew's position last season (probably not seriously) that Koeman was on their list.  Who knows if that is true or not but if it was, it is quite reasssuring to think that they might consider looking elsewhere than out of work lower league managers.

Not so sure myself like, his whole "Ashley makes it impossible to work" thing will help him out no end

levy will stick with poch for a while yet like

Not so sure myself, he's pretty trigger happy. Bummed AVB after a good season

don't think he can do that again so soon to be honest, he'll be a fucking laughing stock if he's not already

I heard something or read it recently where a journalist said that when the club were considering Pardew's position last season (probably not seriously) that Koeman was on their list.  Who knows if that is true or not but if it was, it is quite reasssuring to think that they might consider looking elsewhere than out of work lower league managers.

Yeah, everyone has to hope that's true. In the medium-term we're definitely stuck with Pardew though.