Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest RJberger

He really doesnt, he has given us some of the most pathetic performances in 50 years.

Aside from the Let our hair down results, if we concede early then its going to be a cricket score.

parking the bus and countering works every now and then, its just that normal mid-table managers actually try to win the games rather than "nick one on the counter".

he really knows how to play against superior teams. you couldn't deny this.

Yep, got the tactics pretty much spot on against stronger opposition.

Now lets see us play some offensive, open football ahainst weaker or similar sides please...Or lets just play the same against Hull, Stoke and the mackems...tight, disciplined and try to 'nick a goal'.

Pardew is having the devil's own luck with results considering his terrible mismanagement of injuries.  He's basically rushed Colo back today to save an embarrassing turning over from Chelsea.  It's worked, but to the long term detriment of the team if Colo is out again.  We've already had this with Aarons a few times too.  I dred to think of the defense we'll have out against Arsenal.  Williamson and Dummet might do against some cloggers, but Arsenal are exactly the team to rip an immobile defense like that to shreads.

As for his record, it just shows he's terrible.  We'd all forgive him losing to the Chelsea's of the world if we could beat the Hull's and Crystal Palace's.  That and we never seem to win by more than the odd stolen goal.  We're often the worst team on the pitch even when we win.

Pardew is having the devil's own luck with results considering his terrible mismanagement of injuries.  He's basically rushed Colo back today to save an embarrassing turning over from Chelsea.  It's worked, but to the long term detriment of the team if Colo is out again.  We've already had this with Aarons a few times too.  I dred to think of the defense we'll have out against Arsenal.  Williamson and Dummet might do against some cloggers, but Arsenal are exactly the team to rip an immobile defense like that to shreads.

As for his record, it just shows he's terrible.  We'd all forgive him losing to the Chelsea's of the world if we could beat the Hull's and Crystal Palace's.  That and we never seem to win by more than the odd stolen goal.  We're often the worst team on the pitch even when we win.

Well, Pardew will have a good glass of wine over that post.

Still can't stand the bloke.

A fella round our way looks just like him and walks his dog regularly past my house. My misses asked me why I called him a cunt when he passed the front window when we'd just lost to West aaaaam.

:blush: