Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "Our back four was not quite as solid as it has looked, but if there was ever that cliche that 'goals win game' then this is it.

"Actually I thought it was pretty even up to Jak Alnwick making a mistake. Our performance level was pretty good but the score is what it is. That's unfortunate for the players who put a shift in."

Fuck right off.

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew: "Our back four was not quite as solid as it has looked, but if there was ever that cliche that 'goals win game' then this is it.

"Actually I thought it was pretty even up to Jak Alnwick making a mistake. Our performance level was pretty good but the score is what it is. That's unfortunate for the players who put a shift in."

No way, man? :lol:

Guest reefatoon

There we go, it's a 4 - 0 humping and it's the players that are unfortunate. Win games and it's all we, me me. Cuntchops.

I bet he thinks he's some sort of genius psychologist and tries to motivate his players by holding up a picture of Cabaye whilst saying 'look at that fret, look at it. I bet you cant be the fret he was...you got no fr...SHUT THE FUCK UP HATEM (speaking to the voice in his head, Hatem is actually on a beach in Monaco)'.

:lol: I can't stop reading his first sentence.

I bet he thinks he's some sort of genius psychologist and tries to motivate his players by holding up a picture of Cabaye whilst saying 'look at that fret, look at it. I bet you cant be the fret he was...you got no fr...SHUT THE FUCK UP HATEM (speaking to the voice in his head, Hatem is actually on a beach in Monaco)'.

:lol: :lol: