Crystal Palace manager

Mick

“I said to the players afterwards that at one stage in the game I was just absorbing what our fans were doing.

“They were with us all game. I purposely went over at the end to thank them for that.

“Their support was magnificent. They all travelled to Arsenal and travelled here to Spurs to see us well beat.

“We need to really do our best to put right a couple of difficult results behind us this season, and what has happened in the last two or three games against Sunderland.

“That was my sole message to prepare ourselves for Sunday. And to make sure our fans go home certainly with a performance that gives them a win.

“This fixture (the derby) is not about the performance level.

“It was OK tonight (at Spurs). That isn’t going to be enough on Sunday – we have got to win.”

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

“I said to the players afterwards that at one stage in the game I was just absorbing what our fans were doing.

“They were with us all game. I purposely went over at the end to thank them for that.

“Their support was magnificent. They all travelled to Arsenal and travelled here to Spurs to see us well beat.

“We need to really do our best to put right a couple of difficult results behind us this season, and what has happened in the last two or three games against Sunderland.

“That was my sole message to prepare ourselves for Sunday. And to make sure our fans go home certainly with a performance that gives them a win.

“It was OK tonight (at Spurs). That isn’t going to be enough on Sunday – we have got to win.”

That 'at one point' being the entirety of the match presumably, ridiculous cunt.

Guest Roger Kint

Huh?

The full tweet was a lot more yet every time i press post it cuts it to that. Showed the full tweet in the preview

Weird. Sorry about that.

:lol: It would just make people angry at how thick some fans are so probably for the best

Sideshow Bob is actually a great character to link to Pardew - they're both egotistical for a start.

I've got an image of someone like Rich or Wullie being with Pardew and keeping him in his presence by asking him open questions so he can tell him how wonderful he is just so they can wait for the angry mob to hang him

Much like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLq7jXSbVM8

But in english..

What does that even mean?  :lol:  Makes no sense.

Is he saying it's OK to lose 4-0?

Guest reefatoon

Hoof and cloggers it is then.

He's saying the fans were great and the players therefore gave them an OK performance and we might have to be slightly better than OK on Sunday, but that's OK.

It wasn't really an OK performance though, what doe the bloke even see, he should single out Sissoko and Perez for praise and say the rest were a little bit crap

He's saying the fans were great and the players therefore gave them an OK performance and we might have to be slightly better than OK on Sunday, but that's OK.

It wasn't really an OK performance though, what doe the bloke even see, he should single out Sissoko and Perez for praise and say the rest were a little bit crap

It was OK by his absolutely horrific standards tbf. :lol: Obviously in the real world it was fucking shite.

Says alot but his rhetoric means fuck all. We've heard it millions of times before. Each time it's made fuck all difference to the outcome of the next result.